September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 pages of posts since last night. will take forever. (whine, whine) :sad2:

will try to do later.

Tigger&Bubba said:
OK, went to pick up wench costume and I guess she measured for me to gain 20 pounds by the time pirate night rolled around :rotfl2: So It'll be another week on the costume. pirate: :teeth:

I never thought about the fact that my top might not fit by pirate night! Maybe I need to go back to the store to get a size bigger :rolleyes1

PrettyInTink said:
I never thought about the fact that my top might not fit by pirate night! Maybe I need to go back to the store to get a size bigger :rolleyes1

Don't even worry about it. :lmao: I don't plan on gaining that much on the cruise. I work off everything I eat using the stairs everywhere I go. It's much quicker especially at rush times than the elevators.

Won't be around much tonight either. Another night of bowling. So I'll have to catch up when I get home.

rotary2808 said:
:cheer2: :cheer2: Less than an hour left of work!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:
Emily, Got our Docs today! So yours should be waiting on you when you get home :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Kborn said:
Emily, Got our Docs today! So yours should be waiting on you when you get home :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:cheer2: :cheer2: Yay!!! Docs in Alabama!!!! Actually if they're here there at our TA, but at least they'd be here. :lmao:

BobandLee said:
15 pages of posts since last night. will take forever. (whine, whine) :sad2:

will try to do later.

Isn't that wine, wine? :confused3 :lmao:

PrettyInTink said:

OMG..lol :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: , as it is..Bob has to pull my pirate top over my head..then do up the corsette part in the back. Heck..I better bring his pirate tshirt with..just in case my top doesn't fit..pirate night is like a week after we start cruising... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

PrettyInTink said:
To hold this job you have to be able to laugh at others and yourself. I have my moments. Like when I wake up and Kev says lets grab breakfast. We walk into the restuarant me half asleep, the waitress comes over and I ask her what state I'm in. There's a pause and then she realizes I'm serious! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

PIT,

Went from NJ to Maryland today to take care of more problems. The only problem with all this travel is I sometimes wake up at home and wonder what hotel I'm in and where I am today. :confused3 Nice to know I'n not the only one with this problem. :dance3:

Doug

Our Docs were sent to the Agency on Tuesday. They should get them today or tomorrow. We should have them one day next week. pirate: :banana: :woohoo: Mike

I'm ready to start packing!!!! I just need to bring all the luggage from the old house to the new one, but I'm waiting for them to finish the bathroom tile so I can store all of it in that closet.

Oh yeah, I actually got tile today, bathroom and the kitchen tile that's been on backorder for 3 weeks!!!! We're almost done!!!! We're having our open house a week from Saturday. I need to take some pics to post. :cheer2:

papa said:
Our Docs were sent to the Agency on Tuesday. They should get them today or tomorrow. We should have them one day next week. pirate: :banana: :woohoo: Mike

That's the same agency as my 7 night. They send them to you by regular mail, so maybe late next week or early part of September.

rotary2808 said:
Chewy Too definately deserves a girlfriend. Doug can't expect Chewy to live without a woman in his life can he? Don't all men know they need women to keep them in line? :lmao: :lmao:

If they don't they should. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter