September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey&JoshNut

<font color=purple>It's not nice to distract the c
Hygiene99 said:
birthday.jpg

okay Marsha.....Based on the age of the photo...I'm guessing that Jenn is in there somewhere....maybe Peter too?????

Please PM me the results....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!
So funny.. we opened the door and a little red devil ran all the way into the house thru to the family room!! :rotfl2:

DisneyPinDiva said:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!
So funny.. we opened the door and a little red devil ran all the way into the house thru to the family room!! :rotfl2:

Did you know the little red devil :lmao: :lmao:

Hi all!

Back from the member cruise. Have to say the cruise was GREAT but not AWESOME like the 11 nights in Paradise!

I will have a trip report with pictures posted this weekend. The changes during drydock were awesome!

Met up with Scott and Lynn on Saturday at MK and had a great time spending the evening together. Even got a picture I'll post in my trip report.

Just a note........HOLLYWOOD is no longer on the Wonder. Couldn't find him anywhere! Ran into this guy whose name is "CLAYTON" though. He is Hollywood's twin brother! Actually, now that Hollywood is in the role of assistant cruise director, he can't wear his grass skirt and he has to act the part, so he is now "Clayton" his real name. He said to give all his 11 night grass skirt fraternity buddies a shout out! I think when he move to the Magic for the Med crossing though he will be back to HOLLYWOOD! I just love that guy!....On another note.....IAN hurt his back during drydock lifting sheet metal, so DCL moved him into a more "adult" position for "light duty". No wet clothing for him any more. He was a little slow moving. He hosted most of the adult activities and was hilarious. A change for him too, but he was enjoying it. I'm sure the costume shop was enjoying the slow down in the number of wardrobe changes needed daily.

Michelle said to give table 23 a big shout out also. She took great care of us since we were on her rotation. Even got the coveting Palo Chocolate Souffle without any begging. She is moving to the Magic also and will be on our eastbound med crossing.

Okay, back to work

seaulater said:
Hi all!

Back from the member cruise. Have to say the cruise was GREAT but not AWESOME like the 11 nights in Paradise!

I will have a trip report with pictures posted this weekend. The changes during drydock were awesome!

Met up with Scott and Lynn on Saturday at MK and had a great time spending the evening together. Even got a picture I'll post in my trip report.

Just a note........HOLLYWOOD is no longer on the Wonder. Couldn't find him anywhere! Ran into this guy whose name is "CLAYTON" though. He is Hollywood's twin brother! Actually, now that Hollywood is in the role of assistant cruise director, he can't wear his grass skirt and he has to act the part, so he is now "Clayton" his real name. He said to give all his 11 night grass skirt fraternity buddies a shout out! I think when he move to the Magic for the Med crossing though he will be back to HOLLYWOOD! I just love that guy!....On another note.....IAN hurt his back during drydock lifting sheet metal, so DCL moved him into a more "adult" position for "light duty". No wet clothing for him any more. He was a little slow moving. He hosted most of the adult activities and was hilarious. A change for him too, but he was enjoying it. I'm sure the costume shop was enjoying the slow down in the number of wardrobe changes needed daily.

Michelle said to give table 23 a big shout out also. She took great care of us since we were on her rotation. Even got the coveting Palo Chocolate Souffle without any begging. She is moving to the Magic also and will be on our eastbound med crossing.

Okay, back to work

Linda,

Thanks for the update on the crew and I'm looking forward to your trip report.

Is Michelle going to be staying on the Magic after the Med cruises?

Linda!

How are you and Robert? I can't wait to read your trip report...how did your sister like her first cruise?

Miss you!
Laurie

seaulater said:
Hi all!

Okay, back to work

We Get to See her in January!! She was Very nice!
Table 23!!!

what table was I At 12?? :confused3

Did I get 18,000??

I did it, I did it #18,000 :banana: :banana: :yay: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: party: :dogdance:

papa said:
Did I get 18,000??

I did it, I did it #18,000 :banana: :banana: :yay: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: party: :dogdance:

Mike...I was sure Captain Crash was lurking to "steal" that milestone from you!!!!!

Congratulations on post 18,000!!!!!!!

:sad2: My! Missed page 1200 and post 18000! :sad2:

oh well. Everyone have a great week.

BobandLee said:
Yes it was. Not as many Tricks or Treaters this year.
But the grandkids did stop by.....
Halloween06.jpg

ohhhhhh scary......

the baby looks adorable!!!!! I'm sure her brother and sister will help her out eating all her candy!!!!

We only had about 14 kids this year.....

Mickey&JoshNut said:
ohhhhhh scary......

the baby looks adorable!!!!! I'm sure her brother and sister will help her out eating all her candy!!!!

We only had about 14 kids this year.....

We had five :guilty:

Not many trick or treaters here last night. Mike

papa said:
Not many trick or treaters here last night. Mike
I think the problem here was cold and wind.
That's o.k., leaves candy for me :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter