September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Scott & everyone!

I haven't been online in quite a while...:rolleyes1

Glad to hear your training is going well for the DL 1/2! :yay: :yay:
Unfortunately, mine went terribly wrong last week when I pulled my hamstring...:sick: :mad: :headache: It looks like I will be a cheerleader :cheer2: :cheer2: for you, Michael & the rest of the gang! I am very bummed...the course looks like such fun!

Hope everyone is well!

Laurie:wizard:

Busy day yesterday:

Morning run was 7.5 miles with a solid 12 Min Mile pace. I am feeling good about the DL ½.

Went to the local Farmers Mkt, and picked up 4 trees, and 6 six shrubberies, ( got extra shrubberies in the event we run into a Knight that says Nik…) got those puppies planted and staked out. Ya gotta stake them with supports or they will blow away. We also got some nice produce and bread.

The Extreme Makeover crew is here in Cheyenne this week, doing a place about a mile up the road from us. They are rebuilding a house and adding a kennel, it is for a private critter rescue shelter. KEWL!!!!, If they use the opening scene they were filming at the Farmers Mkt, my pick up might be in the opening. Wonder if it is worth more, Look for the maroon ¾ ton ext cab, Dodge, with a Mickey Antenna Topper.

I was going to make Fish Tacos for diner last night but friends called and we went out for a great burger.

I have work today in Denver and Lynn can go with me so we will make a day of it, thinking about trying to get to the Denver Zoo.

Getting cooler here so it might be heading east to you all folks east of us.

Hi Scott & everyone!

I haven't been online in quite a while...:rolleyes1

Glad to hear your training is going well for the DL 1/2! :yay: :yay:
Unfortunately, mine went terribly wrong last week when I pulled my hamstring...:sick: :mad: :headache: It looks like I will be a cheerleader :cheer2: :cheer2: for you, Michael & the rest of the gang! I am very bummed...the course looks like such fun!

Hope everyone is well!

Laurie:wizard:

Just wanted to say "ello"

Insert photo here :rotfl2:

Alot of folks are doing the 5 night cruise in about a year from now!!!!

click the link in my signature to see the roster.. hope you could come!!!!

Peter

Like Peter says, Wish ya could make it.

Bummer on the Hamstring. Ya still have a couple of weeks

Just wanted to say "ello"

Insert photo here :rotfl2:

Alot of folks are doing the 5 night cruise in about a year from now!!!!

click the link in my signature to see the roster.. hope you could come!!!!

Peter
Peter...you weren't kidding when you said a lot of people were signed up for this cruise...WOW!:woohoo:

I'll see what I can swing...it will be without Q, as she's in school...but, you never know! :rolleyes1

Scott...I don't think the hammie will be ready in two weeks:sick: ...it is an old, old, old injury that tends to act up!

If you and Lynn are up and about on Sunday morning before our lunch...we'll be cheering Quincy on in her 200 yard dash! Join us if you can!

Peter...you weren't kidding when you said a lot of people were signed up for this cruise...WOW!:woohoo:

I'll see what I can swing...it will be without Q, as she's in school...but, you never know! :rolleyes1

Scott...I don't think the hammie will be ready in two weeks:sick: ...it is an old, old, old injury that tends to act up!

If you and Lynn are up and about on Sunday morning before our lunch...we'll be cheering Quincy on in her 200 yard dash! Join us if you can!

Where will the 200 yd dash be, I am sure we will be up

Hope that everyone had a great day. It cooled down a little today, it was only 102° today.

Had a nice day indoors, and fixed some comfort food for my birthday today. Mike

Hope that everyone had a great day. It cooled down a little today, it was only 102° today.

Happy Birthday Mike !!!

Mike lets just say ... no AC needed here all week...

L nothing wrong with just the 2 of ya.
Would be nice to see Q, as I bet she has grown like a weed...

Celeste, is giving pole dancing classes, hope it wont bother the Hammie...
Location is still up in the air...
:rotfl: :confused3: :cool1:

Thanks guys, and good luck on your 5 day cruise. Mike

Happy B-Day Mike, enjoy you will....

Tracy Hugs too ya.

Hope you all in the Midwest are staying dry, we had a great storm last night lightening that did not stop for a couple of hours, hail and rain also added. It was really KEWL..

Wow. How can you have and old, old, old injury? Afterall, aren't you still young, young, young?
Bob...too kind! I am young at heart...but, the body tends to not heal the same as when we are kids!

I have to share a side note...ages ago you gave me a list of Jimmy Buffet songs for a cruise and I have had them playing in my truck for the last couple of months. The other day we had friends over and everyone was talking about their favorite song. I expected Quincy to say her favorite was one from High School Musical...no, I was wrong! She said it was the one with "junior mints", i.e., Fruitcakes! I couldn't stop laughing!:rotfl: :rotfl:

Have a great day, all!pirate:

Oh, Scott...I just received an email from DL re. Q's race. It will be on Sunday, after the 5k finishes...approx. 8:30am in California Adventure! Watch out...she's been practicing!:butterfly Chasing our new kitten or is it being chased by him!!??!!:eek: See you soon!

Oh, Scott...I just received an email from DL re. Q's race. It will be on Sunday, after the 5k finishes...approx. 8:30am in California Adventure! Watch out...she's been practicing!:butterfly Chasing our new kitten or is it being chased by him!!??!!:eek: See you soon!

Laurie! Sorry to hear about your injury, and hope it heals up soon. Tell Q we'll be cheering her on from New Jersey!!! :cheer2:

There will be so many PC cruisers at DL next weekend for the marathon. Give them all hugs from Georgie and Joe!:grouphug:

Bob...too kind! I am young at heart...but, the body tends to not heal the same as when we are kids!

I have to share a side note...ages ago you gave me a list of Jimmy Buffet songs for a cruise and I have had them playing in my truck for the last couple of months. The other day we had friends over and everyone was talking about their favorite song. I expected Quincy to say her favorite was one from High School Musical...no, I was wrong! She said it was the one with "junior mints", i.e., Fruitcakes! I couldn't stop laughing!:rotfl: :rotfl:

Have a great day, all!pirate:

AH, you are raising her well!:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter