September 22, 2012 Fantasy Eastern "From Fantasyland to the Fantasy"

livingis2me

DIS Veteran

Welcome Aboard Fellow Cruisers!

"From Fantasyland to the Fantasy"

LogoHR1.png

We are happy to have you joining our meet thread! This is the place to go to find all of the essential information you will need to get the most out of your Disney Cruise Line experience!

101810DCLPicDisneyFantasyExternalRenderingWEB.jpg

Disney Fantasy
Eastern Caribbean Cruise
September 22-29, 2012

ITINERARY.png

mapEastern7night.jpg

Saturday September 22, 2012: Port Canaveral all aboard 3:45pm

Sunday September 23, 2012: At Sea

Monday September 24, 2012: At Sea

Tuesday September 25, 2012: St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles in port from 8:00am to 6:30pm

Wednesday September 26, 2012: St. Thomas, USVI in port from 7:45am to 3:30pm

Thursday September 27, 2012: At Sea

Friday September 28, 2012: Castaway Cay, Bahamas in port from 9:45am to 4:30pm

portinfo.png

Here you will find information about each of our Ports, including group scheduled excursions and meet opportunities in each location.

Port Canaveral- Dinner at Fishlips Restaurant www.fishlipswaterfront.com on Friday 9-21-12. Time TBA. PM livingis2me or Nenner1 if you are interested in this meeting.

St. Maarten- WWW.Randomwind.com Livingis2me, Nenner1 and family will be on this excursion. A couple of others on our thread have mentioned possibly doing this as well. Join us????

WWW.Bernardstours.com A few from our thread have booked this as well.

St. Thomas- ????

Castaway Cay- ????

shipinfo.png

Disney Fantasy Ship Tidbits and Tips!

From the DCL Fantasy Page:
Building on the classic style of her sister ship, the Disney Dream, the Disney Fantasy™ is the regal fourth cruise liner in the expanding Disney Cruise Line fleet. Featuring 14 towering decks, a ship length of 1,115 feet and a maximum width of 125 feet, the 128,000-ton vessel includes 1,250 staterooms and has the capacity to comfortably accommodate 4,000 passengers—along with the over 1450 Cast and Crew Members who tend to the needs of every cruise Guest each and every day.

The Maiden Voyage was on March 31, 2012.

For current Fantasy Deck Plans, click HERE. (when new Fantasy plans are released this link will be updated)

Ship Construction: Update She's done!

disfantasy.jpg

The Keel-Laying Ceremony was held in Germany on February 11, 2011, here are photos from this event:

keellaying3.jpg

keelcoin-740x1130.jpg

keellaying.jpg

rollcall.png

Roll Call :wave2:

Nenner1 and Livingis2me- Jen age 38 and Ron age 38, DS Brendan age 12, DD Savannah age 11, DD Sarah age 4. Hometown: Tampa, FL. Staterooms 7191 and 7192. Late dining.

Disneystick- Disneystick age 45, DH age 50, disneystick's mother. Hometown: Houston, TX. Stateroom 5650. Late dining.

MagicMe- Melodie age 56, and mom Bernice. Hometown: Outside Philly, PA.

Mouseears1- Alisia age 46 and DH Alan age 44. Home State: California. Stateroom 12002. Late dining.

Paul2003- Paul and sister Jeannine. Hometown:Chardon, Ohio (the snow capital of Ohio). Stateroom #5546 cat 5E. Main dining and 9pm show.

Grandma4ever and Tiggerssidekick- Lois and Janet. Hometown: Kansas City, MO. Stateroom 2542. Main dining. Celebrating 25 years together!

AQW- Adrienne, Harold (the husband), Dexter (the boy - 10yo at sailing) and Celeste (the girl - 7yo at sailing). Stateroom #2023 (aka The Cheapest Cabin On The Ship)

Skoi- Julie, DH Steve, DS Sig age 14, DD Madalyn age 8 and DS Alex age 8.

Kpadalik- Kristin age 33, DH George turning 34 on the cruise, DD Hannah age 9 and DD Grace age 5. Hometown: North Port, FL. Stateroom #2522. Cruising with Kristin's MIL Susan from Sarasota, FL, Grandma Barbara (Stateroom #2523) and SIL Stacy, BIL Ronnie with her DD Emma age 3 from North Port, FL (Stateroom #2520). Main Dining and 9pm show.

Alohabob- Bob and wife Barbara. Home State: CT. Stateroom 10158.

RNdisney- Liz age 39, Jason age 38, Cassie age 11 and Christian age 9. Hometown: Streetsboro, Ohio. 1st cruise!

Yayasue- Susie, DH Billy, DS Alex age 7, DS Dylan age 4, DD Emma age 2. Hometown: Chambly, Quebec, Canada. Stateroom 8010. Main dining. 1st cruise!

BLESSED04- Kristie, David, Kylie age 8, and Aubrey age 4. Hometown: Powell, Ohio (outside of Columbus). Stateroom 7184. Main dining. Celebrating their 10th anniversary on the ship! 1st cruise!

Crystal_27- Crystal, hubby Randy, and daughter Ansley age 8. Hometown: Atlanta, GA. Stateroom 9543. Main dining.

Jas0202- Jill, DH Nick, daughters Ella age 7 and Ava age 4. Hometown: Lincoln, NE. Stateroom #8166. Late dining, early show.

Smalltowngirl504- Tricia, DH to be Dave, and their 3 kids. Home state: Ohio.

SteamboatT- Terry age 38, wife Esther age 38, their kids Cassie (turns 9 on board!) and T age 4. Hometown St. Louis, MO. Stateroom #2521. Late dining.

Disney Addicted- Danielle, husband James, daughter Jaimie Leigh age 13, son Andrew age 8. Hometown Ontario, Canada. Stateroom #9662???. Main dining.

Dustin2008- Dustin age 23, friend Phillip age 25. Dustin's hometown New Lexington, Ohio, Phillip's hometown Zanesville, Ohio. Stateroom # 8562. Late dining. 1st Cruise! Celebrating Dustin's 23rd birthday!

Canon- David, wife Linda, daughter Felicity age 3 1/2 and son Matthew age 14 months. Hometown San Jose, CA. Stateroom #7512. Late Dining.

Patrickprincess- Mashelle. Hometown Bucoda, WA. Stateroom 2040. Late dining. Celebrating her birthday on 9-22!

Mare141- Marilisa, hubby Chris and their little one Adrien age 5. Hometown: Washington DC. Stateroom 5020.

Bestmom- Nancie, DD Samantha, and grandaughter Aubrie. Stateroom 5656. Celebrating Aubrie's 1st Birthday!

Lisabbscott- Lisa age 38, DH Scott age 40, DS Brian age 11 and DD Katelyn age 8. Hometown Wilmington, NC. Stateroom 10658. Main dining. Cruising with DMIL Laurie age 60ish and DFIL Craig age 60ish. Stateroom 6682.

Webmiester- Fred age 43, DW Shannon age 40 (40th B-day 2 days before the cruise!), DD Arden age 5 and DD Ansley age 1. Hometown Charlotte, NC. Stateroom: 7648. Main dining.

Shannon84 and Guapotimmy- Shannon, and husband to be Timothy/Tim. They will be on their honeymoon! They'll be getting married at the Swan and Dolphin on 9-21-12! Hometown Richmond, VA.

CCGMatt- Matt age 32, mother Sharon, grandmother Laura and aunt Lita. Hometown: Southwest OH. Staterooms 9079 and 9579.

Disneydooneylover- Christina and DD Hannah age 11. Hometown: Central Il. Stateroom 9517. Main dining.

DLW8- Darcy, DH Tom, DD Jordan age almost 11 when we sail and DS Aidan age almost 11 when we sail. Homestate: CT.

GeekaGriffis- Jessica (Hometown: Clinton, MS) traveling with her father and mother Davis and Jackie (Hometown: Grenada, MS), and her sister Jennifer, brother in law David with their kids Kate age 15, Jackson age 12, Grey age 10 and Eli age 8 (Hometown Madison, AL). Staterooms 9082, 9084 and 9086. Main dining.

Testtrack- Scott and partner Robert. Hometown: Indianapolis, IN. Stateroom 5E GTY. Late dining.

SCFIREMAN and Disneyrn- Josh, Katie and daughter Mackenzie. Hometown: Goose Creek, SC. Stateroom 5522.

Dscrawford81- Andy age 33, Danielle age 30, Landry age 8, and Drew age 3. Hometown: Marion, NC. Stateroom 5516. Main dining.

Bcanderson78- Beth and mom Christina. Beth's Hometown: outside Orlando, FL. Christina's Hometown Houston, TX. Stateroom 8584. Late dining. Celebrating both of their birthdays!

Mdtwingles- Sue age 48, DH Ken age 50, DD Amber age 16, DS Kenny age 13 and DS Benny age 13. Home state Maryland. Stateroom 6610. Late dining. Celebrating their 20th Anniversary and DD sweet 16.

WDWnut9230- Jen age 32, cousin Jamie age 26, mom Jeanie, stepdad Mel, uncle Geoff, aunt Collen, aunt and uncle's friend Jon, and aunt and uncle's friend Jeanne. Hometown: St. Louis, MO, Jamie's Hometown Knoxville, TN. Stateroom 7069. Main dining.

LLOC33- Lauraliisa, hubby Adam, son Nigel age 4, son Riley age 4, daughter Nina age 8. Hometown: Dallas, TX. Papa Ian and Granny Angela. Hometown: Hilton Head, SC. Brother-In-Law Julian, Sister-In-Law Nikki, niece Sophia. Hometown: Tampa, FL. Staterooms TBD. 2nd DCL cruise for her her hubby and daughter and everyone else's first DCL cruise! Celebrating their 11th wedding anniversary the first day as well as two more birthdays!

Fluffsmom- Rob, Cindy, daughter Lara age 11, daughter Jade age 10 and son Nathanial age 8. Hometown: Shillington PA. Stateroom 7534 and attached room. Late dining. Kids 1st cruise! Celebrating 12th anniversary and the kids birthdays!

Miry- Miranda age 38 and Ryan age 14. Hometown: Taos, NM. Stateroom: 5536. Late dining.

Michigan829- Brian age 44, Caroline age 44, DD Jessica age 16, DD Amanda age 12. Home state: Michigan. Stateroom 9010. Main dining.

Steelerfeever- Jared age 40, Desiree age 33, Chloe age 5, and Caden age 3. Hometown: Phoenix, AZ. Stateroom 7674.

Docma123- The Leary family. Jay, Mary Ann, daughter Allison age 13, and son Jayson age 8. Hometown: Pottstown, PA. Stateroom 9047. Late dining.

Sebby- Ci Ci, DH Matt, and DD Victoria age 4. Late dining.

Ashley0321- Ashley age 28 and boyfriend Jon age 30. Main dining. 1st Disney cruise.

Aconticello and Fantasy 5- Tony (Aconticello), Stacey (Fantasy 5), daughters Keana 12, Serena 9 and Lorelei 7. Hometown: Tallahassee, FL. Stateroom 8668. Main dining. main seating. Celebrating Serena's 10th b-day (Sep 30)!

Cdfl30- Candis age 35 and Todd age 38. Hometown: St. Augustine, FL. Stateroom GTY. Late Dining.

AJAMNEK- Nick, Angie and DS AJ age 4. Hometown: Madison, WI.

Tink1030- Lindsay age 26 and husband Steve age 30. Hometown Lynchburg, VA. Late dining. 1st Cruise! Celebrating their 2nd anniversary!

Tinnibop- Tina age 25 and DH Jeff age 30. Hometown: Orlando, FL. Stateroom 8C GTY. Late Dining. Celebrating 1st anniversary!

Shan88- Shanna age 24 and Colton age 23. Hometown Spring Bay, IL. Stateroom 7567. Main Dining. Celebrating their Honeymoon! Shanna's 1st Disney cruise!

RaisedOnDisney7106- Heather age 29, husband James age 30 and their 22 month old daughter. Hometown Tampa, FL. Stateroom: 8580. Late dining. 1st Disney cruise!

Amazedbymickey- Jeff age 55, Mary age 49 and Connor age 9. Hometown: Ithaca NY. Stateroom: 9A GTY. Main Dinning.

Wishuponastarforever- Wishuponastarforever age 61 and DH age 63. Stateroom 8568.

2BNDisney- Blake. Home state: TN. Stateroom: 5036. Late dining.

Nikki'sMommy- Lisa, DH Mark, and daughter Nicole. Hometown: South FL. Stateroom 9592.

Lorismith999- Lori. Hometown: Orlando, FL.

Drew11f- Drew11f, 3 kids ages 6 months, 2 and 4. Hometown: Sarasota, FL.

Mickip- Micki, DH Eric, DS Mark age 3.5 and DD Claire age 7 months. Her parents will also be on the cruise.

Ohsnapxitsamanda- Amanda age 24 and her parents. Home state: GA. Stateroom 11000. Main dining. Celebrating her parent's 25th anniversary and her dad's birthday on the 23rd! 1st cruise.

Horizons1983- Jonathan and friend Simon. Hometown: Tampa, FL. Stateroom 9560.

Camtheriot- Camella age 38, Costa age 39, Jackson age 13, Naomi age 7, Seth age 5, Bella age 15 months. Hometown: St. Martinville, LA. Staterooms: 2524 and 2526. First Disney Cruise!

Ttbell- Stephanie, husband Jon and daughters Katie and Madison, age 11. Hometown: New Hampshire. Stateroom: 9662. Main dining.

MREBERT1978- Monique age 33, DH Tracy age 35, DD Emma 3 and Monique's mother Elaine age 56. Hometown: St. Martinville, LA. Stateroom 2554. Main dining.

Addyg6217- Adela, husband Jay and their 4 girls ages 8, 5, 5, and 5! Staterooms: 7636 and 7634. 1st Disney cruise!

Jbonin- Jackie Bonin age 43, Lonnie Bonin age 45 and Lakyn Bonin 4. Hometown: St. Martinville, LA. GTY Navigator Verandah. Main dining.

TeenaS- Teena and Bob. Hometown: Clermont, FL. Stateroom: 6020.

Rebecca (no Dis name)- Rebecca age 40 and Sebastion age 11. Hometown: Goldcoast Brisbane Australia. Stateroom: VGT. Late dining.

Drew770- Drew age 40, wife Jillian age 37, daughter Alexa age 11. Hometown: Metro Atlanta area, GA. Late dining. First time cruisers!

Mickeymom923 (Bev) and Poohbear926 (Lindsay)- Bev and DD Lindsay age turning 25. Hometown: Philly, PA. Stateroom: GTY. Late dining. Celebrating both of their birthdays!

Jamespmc- Jim age 64, DW Diane age 63 and DD Melinda age 31.

Parrotheads4life

Msbmommy99- Greg, Sheila, Mitchell age 12, Jackson age 7. Hometown: McDonough, GA. Late dining.

Thethreemusketeers- Audra, Shane, Brooke. Hometown: Delray Beach, FL. Stateroom 5032. Late dining.

Kjblack3126- Kevin and Lisa. Hometown: Orlando, FL. Stateroom 10518. Late dining.

Volunteers :cool2:

Paul2003 Stateroom Tour Organizer

Livingis2me Roll Call

Grandma4ever Pre-Cruise Plans List (post #12)

Nenner1 Fish Extender List

Kpadalik Facebook Page For Our Group

DLW8 and Mouseears1 Group Mixology Organizers

Roll Call: To add your family to the Official Roll Call, please post in the thread as much of the following information as you desire:

-Names, Gender and Ages of Cruisers
-Hometown
-Stateroom(s)
-Dinner Seating & Showtimes

If you have any questions or wish to add information to your Roll Call Submission, please contact Ron (livingis2me) via PM or by addressing your concerns directly in this thread.

disevents-1.png

Onboard Dis Meet and Group Photo:
Dis Meet is embarkation day Saturday 9-22 at 3PM. Location: Vista Cafe and adjacent area on Deck 4 overlooking the Atrium lobby. You can purchase drinks at this location and they have free pastries.

Group photo immediately following the meet at 3:30PM on the Staircase and Atrium lobby.

Group Private Mixology Class:
DLW8 (Darcy) and Mouseears1 (Alisia) set-up a private Mixology Class for our Dis group. DCL will be creating a SIGNATURE DRINK for our group called "Fantasyland to the Fantasy" in addition to the regular mixology class. :)

Date: Monday, September 24

Time: 5:00 PM

Place: The Tube

Cost: $15

This event is limited to those who've signed up and is currently very near capacity. To check if there are any slots available go to: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/409084DA5AE2BAA8-ourprivate

Thank you to Alisia and Darcy for setting this up!!!!

Stateroom Tour
Organized by Paul2003. Sunday 9-23-12 at 10:00am. This event is at full capacity.
For info click here

More events to come!
***This Section Under Construction***

under_construction.png

Facebook Group

facebooklogo1stletter.png

Click Here to visit our Facebook Group Page! (Please request to join)

Fish Extenders:

Sign up now for list B. The original list is closed, but you can still be part of the "latecomers" Fish Extender gift exchange. Many from the original list have joined this list as well. Don't miss the fun! Please send Jen (nenner1) a PM to sign up or if you have any questions regarding Fish Extenders!

To sign up please include the following information in a PM to nenner1:

- Dis Name
- Stateroom(s)
- Names, Gender, and Ages (at least for the kids, adults' ages optional ;)) of participants
- Last Name (surname, family name). If desired- some FE gifts will be personalized with Last Names!
- Hometown (if desired)
- Information you think might be helpful such as favorite characters, favorite colors, etc.
- Does anyone in your stateroom have an food or other applicable allergies?

Our CURRENT Fish Extender Participation List A

Need info and ideas? Check out these threads!!
FE Basics Q and A
All you ever wanted to know about FE's and then some (LONG THREAD ALERT!)

Homemade FE gifts thread
More FE Gift Ideas

How to make a Fish Extender:

-Sewing Instructions
-No Sew Variation

Places to Purchase Fish Extenders: Ebay, Etsy.

From Fantasyland to the Fantasy Logo
To save to your computer right click image and choose "SAVE AS". Please no hot linking.

HR (High Res) version:

LogoHR1.png

HR (High Res) framed version:

HRFramed.png

Signature version:

Signature.png

All are encouraged to use this logo as you wish! Great ideas are on a T-Shirt, magnet designs, personalized FE gifts, etc!!

From Fantasyland to the Fantasy Door Magnet Ideas!!!

Along with the logo, the below image was created by Nenner1 and is available for anyone to download and use as a door magnet or as you wish.

fantasylandtofantasy2.png

If anyone has any other designs that incorporate our cruise dates or Fantasyland to the Fantasy that you would like to share I can add them here!!!

:wave2:

I guess I should join you over here!

I am Jen, That one up there ^^^ (livingis2me) is my husband Ron. We have 3 kids, Brendan (13 at time of sailing) Savannah (11), and Sarah (4).

This will be our fifth cruise on DCL. We just had an amazing experience on the Magic this past October and cannot wait to plan this cruise and watch the Fantasy being built and share our excitement with you all.:goodvibes

Jen

Well, it's nice to have a new meet thread home for the next year and 7 months or so. :goodvibes Our last cruise was this past Halloween on the Magic. We had such a fun Dis group on that cruise. We did a lot of cool activities together such as an on board Dis only Trick or Treat, Fish Extenders, and two Dis only excursions. :goodvibes My wife, Jen (nenner1) organized lanyards for the group so that we could easily identify Dis-ers. It'll be fun to be here from the beginning and see what great things we can all come up with to enhance our cruise experience Dis style. :cool1:

So for now I'd be happy to volunteer to keep a Roll Call since I have post one...

So when you post please leave your cruise party's names, ages :scared1: if you'd like, where you are from, your stateroom number, any special occasions that you may be celebrating, etc. You can give as much or as little info as you'd like.

Let's have some fun!!!! :thumbsup2

Ron

This will be our 4th Disney cruise....it will be me (45), DH (50) and my mother going. No kids this time. First time in a veranda cabin. :cool1:

Hopefully, if the Fantasy is the twin to the Dream, we got one of those extended cabins with a extra large balcony!!!!:banana:

Cabin 5650
Late Dining

Disneystick: Glad you joined the thread! Congrats on your first verandah! :thumbsup2 Judging by the few photos I've seen from the dream's aft verandahs, it looks like you've got a nice big one! We have an aft verandah too. It also appears to be a little larger than the standard verandahs on the side of the ship. :goodvibes

I'll add you to the roll call.

Ron

This will be our 4th Disney cruise....it will be me (45), DH (50) and my mother going. No kids this time. First time in a veranda cabin. :cool1:

Hopefully, if the Fantasy is the twin to the Dream, we got one of those extended cabins with a extra large balcony!!!!:banana:

Cabin 5150
Late Dining

ooh! I call that one the "Van Halen Suite"! :rotfl2:;)

Glad to have you onboard disneystick! Looking forward to sailing with you!:)

Party on the patio!!!

Well kinda, the deal was my mother is vacationing with us, since she is divorce and would never vacation unless she goes with relatives. :grouphug:

So my husband said she would be welcome to come with us, but we must have a balcony!

This way he has a place to escape to....sitting on the balcony and looking out into the ocean...Going to his happy place. :goodvibes if she starts to drive him crazy.:rotfl:

Well, just officially booked an inside for me with DU!!

First time trying them. I'm ususally a control freak and giving up this reservation was not easy but I think I can hack it for the extra $100.

Anyway, it's me for now - Melodie (56)

This will be my seven cruise by the time I board. Already completed four (including a fantastic double dip with Jen and Ron in Sept 2008). I have been on 2 four day Wonder cruises to Nassau, the double dip and last years WBTA. I have an Alaskan Wonder cruise booked this August and a Dream cruise booked this October.

I used to be a regular WDW visitor. Who knew that DCL would become my new vacation of choice.

Looking forward to the fun!!!

First time trying them. I'm ususally a control freak and giving up this reservation was not easy but I think I can hack it for the extra $100.

This will be my seven cruise by the time I board. Already completed four (including a fantastic double dip with Jen and Ron in Sept 2008). I have been on 2 four day Wonder cruises to Nassau, the double dip and last years WBTA. I have an Alaskan Wonder cruise booked this August and a Dream cruise booked this October.

I used to be a regular WDW visitor. Who knew that DCL would become my new vacation of choice.

:cool2: Happy to sail with you again!

I've added you to the roll call.

Ron

Party on the patio!!!

Well kinda, the deal was my mother is vacationing with us, since she is divorce and would never vacation unless she goes with relatives. :grouphug:

So my husband said she would be welcome to come with us, but we must have a balcony!

This way he has a place to escape to....sitting on the balcony and looking out into the ocean...Going to his happy place. :goodvibes if she starts to drive him crazy.:rotfl:

LOL I hear ya! :lmao:

Yay!! :banana: Welcome aboard Melodie!!!! So happy to have you sailing with us again!!! :goodvibes

We've used them for a while now and have really had terrific service! About the only thing you can't do is call up DCL and ask questions specific to your reservation. We love getting the OBC and really we have had some situations (like on the DDD where they split our rooms) that have needed "service" and they did a great job for us! :thumbsup2

It's going to be a great cruise!!! :thumbsup2 I hope Dave and Amy will be able to join us! :)

Where will you be Friday Night 9/21/12
Port
Livingis2me & nenner1

Hyatt (MCO)
jas0202
michigan829

WDW
Grandma4ever & Tiggerssidekick (New Orleans -French Quarters)
Patrickprincess (New Orlean-Riverside)
Paul 2003 (All Star Movies)
Mouseears1 (Yacht and Beach Club)
jcemom (Boardwalk Villas)

Other
BCAnderson- At home in the apartment next door to WDW

This is just a start and can be altered/changed at any time. Just let me know what you think you will be doing that friday night. I will add you to the list and if plans changed let me know and I will correct it. As we get closer we can use the list to assist in making plans to get together the night before maybe to share a meal or just to sit by the pool and relax.

Orginal Post-Don't put us on the list just yet but Janet and I are talking about joining this cruise. Really need to have one to plan.

I think Joe and I will also be joining you. We are going to WDW and Vero in 12 days seeing our Phillies play two games one at Brighthouse and the other at Lakeland:dance3::dance3: I think I will book once we get back. I was thinking of doing a Dream cruise next Feb for Joe's big birthday and our 35th anniversary but I think we will wait and book this but by than we will be closing in our 36th anniversay:cloud9:. Jen I can't believe that Sarah will be 4 when we sail where does the time go??

I think Joe and I will also be joining you. We are going to WDW and Vero in 12 days seeing our Phillies play two games one at Brighthouse and the other at Lakeland:dance3::dance3: I think I will book once we get back. I was thinking of doing a Dream cruise next Feb for Joe's big birthday and our 35th anniversary but I think we will wait and book this but by than we will be closing in our 36th anniversay:cloud9:. Jen I can't believe that Sarah will be 4 when we sail where does the time go??
Hope you book too!:thumbsup2 BTW I work about 3 or 4 miles north of Brighthouse Field. So while your enjoying the sunshine, I'll be stuck indoors at the job.:sad2:

Ron

Don't put us on the list just yet but Janet and I are talking about joining this cruise. Really need to have one to plan.

Woo hoo! That would be wonderful if you and Janet could hop onboard with us!! How are things going with your grandson?

Maureen that's terrific! Would love to have you and Joe cruise with us again! :goodvibes It's like the Blues Brothers...we're getting the band back together!!:rotfl2:

Hi! :wave2: Thinking about booking this cruise! I've received a quote and we are THISCLOSE to booking, just have to get the final okay from my DH!

Also have to decide if we are going to book one cabin for 4 or a cabin for 5 if my MIL is going along. I'll let you know if we decide to book! Talk soon! :goodvibes

Hi! :wave2: Thinking about booking this cruise! I've received a quote and we are THISCLOSE to booking, just have to get the final okay from my DH!

Also have to decide if we are going to book one cabin for 4 or a cabin for 5 if my MIL is going along. I'll let you know if we decide to book! Talk soon! :goodvibes
Cool! Hope you join us. :thumbsup2

Ron

Awesome, would love to have your family cruising with us! :thumbsup2

My husband Alan (44) and I (Alisia , 46) have booked this cruise without our kid!!!!!!:cool1: I can't wait to see the new ship and all it has to offer:lovestruc This will be our third DCL cruise. We can't wait to meet everyone. My husband and I are from California and we love everything Disney. I probably have been to Disneyland over 60 times!

Cabin : 12002
Dining : Second seating

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter