September Atlanta, GA meet feeler -- who can come?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I'm pretty sure I'll be up in Georgia from 9/14 to 9/15. I'll be doing Six Flags Over Georgia on 9/14 and Wild Adventures on 9/15. I might be in Atlanta on the evening of 9/13. So if you live in the area or will be there, can you make it to a meet? Please reply to this post if you can. Also, I'd welcome ideas for a meet place.

Thanks!

Barry,
I don't live in Atlanta, but I live in Nashville which is not a bad commute. So if you hear from anyone in Atlanta (where are they?) maybe I can try and join you.

I'd love to have a meet!!! I can try to get off work that day early, but if not I get off at 7 pm for sure. So I could come late if it was a dinner meet. Yea--another DIS meet! :)

Not if you are going to be there Barry! ;)

<font size=1>just joking Barry</font>

I'll try to make it too.

Where are you staying--so we can figure out what's close by. (restaurants, etc)

Good dates, but wrong place...........

We actually fly into LA on the 14th Sept, all the way from Down Under, but won't be going anywhere near Georgia..............we're doing DL for the first & prob only time in our lives............:)

I'm here and I'd love a meet....:)

We need to contact Ray Sharpton, Robinrs, sha_lyn and Disney Debbie. Kermit and Chris might also want to make the trip. Where are you staying, Barry?

I'm not sure where I'm staying, but it will probably be Extended Stay America since I have a free weekend stay coupon.

I think there's one in Smyrna. You'll be trying to stay close to Six Flags?

I will be in town and can probably attend. I've never been to a Dis meet.

You should come, padams! We're a fun bunch.....:)

I'm not sure where I will stay. It'll proabably be the cheapest place, no matter if it's close to Six Flags or not.

Thanks for the pm, Barry. I completely missed your thread, lol.

I would like to have a DIS meet, too.

RaySharpton

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter