*September Pen Pal Exchange*

Thank you very much Angela for my goodies! :goodvibes

Today felt like Christmas! Did everyone know that there is only 99 days till Christmas :santa:!

Cindy, any arrivals on your end?

Yesterday I received a letter from Maria and three colorful highlighters. I am going to take them on vacation so I can highlight the Cruise newsletter.

Monday, I received a letter from Erin; she sent a pocket calendar, acorn shaped post-its and Scotch Expressions Washi tape (not sure what it is used for).

Thanks to Maria and Erin. :cheer2:

This is my last day of work and access to the internet. After the mail comes tomorrow, I will try to get access and post whether or not I got anything else. This week has sure been hectic--trying to get as much done as possible.

Yesterday I received a letter from Maria and three colorful highlighters. I am going to take them on vacation so I can highlight the Cruise newsletter.

Monday, I received a letter from Erin; she sent a pocket calendar, acorn shaped post-its and Scotch Expressions Washi tape (not sure what it is used for).

Thanks to Maria and Erin. :cheer2:

This is my last day of work and access to the internet. After the mail comes tomorrow, I will try to get access and post whether or not I got anything else. This week has sure been hectic--trying to get as much done as possible.

It's just fun looking tape! I've used it to decorate all different things!

Mine came today! Thank you so much! I was on my way out to get both markers and glue sticks and now I don't have to!

Received my letter from Cindy. Thanks for the glue and washable markers. My daughter took both

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter