*September Pen Pal Exchange*

checking in!

Thank you for checking in :)

To all participants,please remember to check in weekly. It is a mandatory part in taking part of this exchange, and so that I know you are around, and reading any posts, checking your pm, ....

Even though I just posted my first post a few days ago, I'll go ahead and check in :)

Hi Missy, you won't have to check in just yet. We will finish this round-September, for those participants to mail, and receive. But in the meantime, I will be putting together names, and such for the next round. I will post the sent/received thread with the title October, and will be the one that you will need to check in on weekly. Thank you for being on top of things. :thumbsup2

Any mailings or arrivals over the weekend, and today?

The send by date is next saturday!

Mine will go out tomorrow.....I have to get postage.

I will post again on Monday.

Only one more week and my daughter will be here. We are staying at a hotel Friday night as our flight leaves very early Saturday morning.....we arrive at MCO around 6:00pm and are staying in the Hyatt there. Sunday we leave on our Disney cruise for 4 days with my brother and some of his family; then we have three days at WDW with them ad 7 days on our own.
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Mine was sent out this morning. It's been a crazy day here. I will send a pm with tracking number later once things calm down. Been watching my 2 year old niece. :rotfl::yay: She keeps me going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter