Shadowryter...PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is your request. What a nice big group. How about a soild color background vs. the gradient? I can change it to practically any color and I will be adding more designs.:goodvibes

Thank you so much for the DISign. I think that it might be better in a solid color. We are going during December. The th thru 16th, do you think we should do something Red or Green? I dont know I am so not good at this? If you think it would go ahead and change it or if you can think of anything better I would be very greatful.

Thank you so much for the DISign. I think that it might be better in a solid color. We are going during December. The th thru 16th, do you think we should do something Red or Green? I dont know I am so not good at this? If you think it would go ahead and change it or if you can think of anything better I would be very greatful.

Red was so overpowering, white was washed out. In order to make it work I had to change the font colors. I made a couple with Christmas in mind.:goodvibes

Oh no! You cannot do this to me when I already have over 40 shirts! :laughing:

I guess one more won't hurt! :p

They are ALL so beautiful! Can I have the first design
Dreamvacation.jpg

With The Orozco Family? Is there a way to make the words a little more visible? I'm worried that the gradient will not print out well. Thank you! :lovestruc

Dream_vacation_gradient_Eric_Michelle2.jpg

Ooooh! I love this, do you think I could see what it looks like with Red, white, and Purple (instead of green) in the background???

May I have the Celebrate with Mickey with the name Jackson and the year 2009 if possible. Very nice disigns by the way.

Red was so overpowering, white was washed out. In order to make it work I had to change the font colors. I made a couple with Christmas in mind.:goodvibes

Just wanted to thank You for all your hard work.I'm not sure that the Red White and Green will work. Did you do any other solid color's? I feel like an ungreatful person but I do think all of your DISigns are just the greatest!!!!

Oh no! You cannot do this to me when I already have over 40 shirts! :laughing:

I guess one more won't hurt! :p

They are ALL so beautiful! Can I have the first design

With The Orozco Family? Is there a way to make the words a little more visible? I'm worried that the gradient will not print out well. Thank you! :lovestruc

I changed the font style and made a few with solid backgrounds. Maybe less is more? I'm still new at this.:lmao:

Ooooh! I love this, do you think I could see what it looks like with Red, white, and Purple (instead of green) in the background???

I kind of like this.:goodvibes

The solid one's are ok, but I think MORE IS MORE! ;) I LOVE the last one with red and purple!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, your designs are gorgeous, when I get the shirts made, I'll post them on my thread of finished shirts! :lovestruc

Your designs are awesome! :) May I request a couple please. :)

1. You have a beautiful design with a glass coach for an anniversary. Could I have that with Richard & Kristi, Happily Ever After. Our anniversary is Oct. 3rd and we'll be on the Disney Cruise.

2. You have an awesome Silvermist design. Could I have that with Lilli 2009 on it. :)

3. You have a great graphic with all the princesses and it says "Heather Princess For a Day." Can I get that with the name Katelin please. :)

Thank you so very much for blessing us with your talents. Kristi

Just wanted to thank You for all your hard work.I'm not sure that the Red White and Green will work. Did you do any other solid color's? I feel like an ungreatful person but I do think all of your DISigns are just the greatest!!!!

How about good old basic white. If you have a specific color in mind don't be shy.:goodvibes

Your designs are awesome! :) May I request a couple please. :)

1. You have a beautiful design with a glass coach for an anniversary. Could I have that with Richard & Kristi, Happily Ever After. Our anniversary is Oct. 3rd and we'll be on the Disney Cruise.

2. You have an awesome Silvermist design. Could I have that with Lilli 2009 on it. :)

3. You have a great graphic with all the princesses and it says "Heather Princess For a Day." Can I get that with the name Katelin please. :)

Thank you so very much for blessing us with your talents. Kristi

Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Love your designs and would love to browse your 4shared folder. Can you put a link to it on your thread? Thanks.

Okay now that was fast service! :) Thank you so much. They're perfect. :) Kristi

First up I want to say I love all your DISigns, just something about the style that really speaks to me!

I have a couple I am interested in and no hurry on these at all!

First I would like to ask you to help me with my Xmas gift this year if you could, I saw this one and the idea just totally came to me. I am giving all my kids and grandkids a trip to WDW and I wanted something to help remind them especially the grandkids that they need to be good and start saving spending money while we are waiting. So here is where you come in could you possibly make the following changes to this Disign so I can put it on a pillowcase for each member of the family and I will also embroider their names on them.
http://www.4shared.com/file/126130998/be5f2795/_2__Dream_vacation_Orozco_Family_2_copy.html
I love all the colors and font here but could you change the blue outer square to red.
Here are the wording changes I would like. First line to read Dreaming of WDW, instead of using the word featuring, could you change to who's going.
And then list Gramma Lisa, The Kasten's, The Christensen's, The Morgan's, The Pyle's and The Pyle Kids

I know this is a big task I am asking, but I would be so grateful for your help!

Then for something simpler, lol. Could I get the Pixie Power with the name Lilli and Tink pirate with name Ginger, with no dates on either please.

Again Thanks so much helping this Gramma out!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter