Shadowryter...PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
First up I want to say I love all your DISigns, just something about the style that really speaks to me!

I have a couple I am interested in and no hurry on these at all!

First I would like to ask you to help me with my Xmas gift this year if you could, I saw this one and the idea just totally came to me. I am giving all my kids and grandkids a trip to WDW and I wanted something to help remind them especially the grandkids that they need to be good and start saving spending money while we are waiting. So here is where you come in could you possibly make the following changes to this Disign so I can put it on a pillowcase for each member of the family and I will also embroider their names on them.
http://www.4shared.com/file/126130998/be5f2795/_2__Dream_vacation_Orozco_Family_2_copy.html
I love all the colors and font here but could you change the blue outer square to red.
Here are the wording changes I would like. First line to read Dreaming of WDW, instead of using the word featuring, could you change to who's going.
And then list Gramma Lisa, The Kasten's, The Christensen's, The Morgan's, The Pyle's and The Pyle Kids

I know this is a big task I am asking, but I would be so grateful for your help!

Then for something simpler, lol. Could I get the Pixie Power with the name Lilli and Tink pirate with name Ginger, with no dates on either please.

Again Thanks so much helping this Gramma out!:)

Here's your requests.:goodvibes

How about good old basic white. If you have a specific color in mind don't be shy.:goodvibes

I think you got it just right with the white. The only thing that I would change is the Top to say just Disney World. I think we will put these on a red shirt and the white will just POP. Thanks Again.

Hi everyone! I've decided to throw my hat into the design pool. I have admired so many of you and have been inspired to try this and see what happens. If you like them, let me know. If you don't, you can tell me what I did wrong. I can take it:) I can customize any design and if you want a blank just let me know. So here goes!

WDWPixiePowerRainbow.jpg

Hello,

Could I please have this pixie design with the names: Melissa, Briana, Jasmine, Maiya, Kayla, & Aisha? I'm in no hurry. Thank you very much.

Sharla

How unique! Your disigns are fantastic.

Could you make one for me. The Yellow "What Will You Celebrate" sign with Brenda in one ear and Damon in the other?

Thank you so much.

My DH and I will be celebrating our 30th anniversary with a land/sea in March 2010.

This would make a wonderful window deocoration for us.:)

Here's your requests.:goodvibes

Oh my goodness that was fast, I am just so excited! I do have a question though, is it possible to get the words "who's going" where the featuring was on the original, or was it just too crowded?

Once again many thanks and I will be sure to post a photo as soon as I get one of the pillowcases done!:):)

Hi i have a request if thats okay! I'm looking for a Monsters Inc inspired birthday shirt that says something that includes "today is my birthday!"

Much appreciated, thanks!

Oh my goodness that was fast, I am just so excited! I do have a question though, is it possible to get the words "who's going" where the featuring was on the original, or was it just too crowded?

Once again many thanks and I will be sure to post a photo as soon as I get one of the pillowcases done!:):)

Here you go. I hope it's not too crowded for you. I'll look forward to seeing your finished work.:goodvibes

Hi i have a request if thats okay! I'm looking for a Monsters Inc inspired birthday shirt that says something that includes "today is my birthday!"

Much appreciated, thanks!

I whipped these up this morning. If you have anything specific in mind, don't be shy.:goodvibes

I'm having so much fun looking at your DISigns!

Could I please get the "Dreaming of WDW" design with the following names:

Nan Pop Jody Jeannie Rae Lori Kyle Korbyn Kayla Craig

Ooooops I forgot, could I get it with no border please??

I'm having so much fun looking at your DISigns!

Could I please get the "Dreaming of WDW" design with the following names:

Nan Pop Jody Jeannie Rae Lori Kyle Korbyn Kayla Craig

Ooooops I forgot, could I get it with no border please??

I'm glad you like my designs. You can check out for 4shared file for a lot more if you wish. The link is in my signature.:goodvibes Here's your request.

My son's second birthday is coming up, and he is totally into the Pooh characters. Could you do a design or two with the Pooh characters on them for his second birthday? Thanks! His name is James. It doesn't have to be on the shirt.

Dawn

I'm glad you like my designs. You can check out for 4shared file for a lot more if you wish. The link is in my signature.:goodvibes Here's your request.

I really like this one and appreciate you getting to it so quickly, but (don't you hate the buts???) could I get the one from post #41 without a border? I'm planning on using them on pillow cases as well.

And, I'm sorry I wasn't more specific in my intial request.

Here you go. I hope it's not too crowded for you. I'll look forward to seeing your finished work.:goodvibes

Thank you thank you! It is just great! And because I am such a patient Gramma, not, I am starting on sewing pillowcases right away and then I will post a picture.

Your stuff is just great will be following your thread to see what you come up with next!:)

How unique! Your disigns are fantastic.

Could you make one for me. The Yellow "What Will You Celebrate" sign with Brenda in one ear and Damon in the other?

Thank you so much.

My DH and I will be celebrating our 30th anniversary with a land/sea in March 2010.

This would make a wonderful window deocoration for us.:)

Here's your request and congratulations on 30 years. If you like you can take a look in my 4shared files. I have some lovely anniversary designs in there. The link is in my signature.:goodvibes

I really like this one and appreciate you getting to it so quickly, but (don't you hate the buts???) could I get the one from post #41 without a border? I'm planning on using them on pillow cases as well.

And, I'm sorry I wasn't more specific in my intial request.

That's ok...sorry about that.:goodvibes

My son's second birthday is coming up, and he is totally into the Pooh characters. Could you do a design or two with the Pooh characters on them for his second birthday? Thanks! His name is James. It doesn't have to be on the shirt.

Dawn

I made up a couple. Please let me know if you have something different in mind.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter