Shake your groove thing...Single Digits for us!!!!!!!

Heather! DO SOME DANCING! :dancer: All week I'm going to be like this, driving to work :sail: so guys, stay off the road! I'm coming through :yay: !
Even though I'm goign to have to keep getting up, before work, to check the weather :surfweb: It better not rain! Heather, should I bring one of them blow-up :boat: so I can just sail around the park? Let me know if that's a good idea! :umbrella: I just hope it's not too cold, don't wanna :cold:

I can't wait to see :tink: she's my favorite!

Last week I was like this :flower: Now I'm like this :flower1:

UGH! I'm READY TO GO!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This post if from Wendy

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Wendy

(really jaime but it's for wendy :thumbsup2 )

HLAuburn said:
Crazy girl! :crazy:

:yay: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :yay: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Excuse me :furious: .. I'm am JUST as crazy as YOU ARE! :crazy:

All these new smilies... some of them are so crazy! Heres a dumbo for you Heather! :dumbo:

Jaime :flower1:

I've made it!!! Yes, yes, yes, single digits...finally!!! :thumbsup2

Time to move it, move it!!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

And, I'm not :crazy:, I'm :goofy:

Hi guys............. I"m back.......... went to Lafayette for the weekend........

Thanks for keeping me dancing Jaimerz!!!! :hug:

Hey Heather............. OMG can you believe we leave on FRIDAY!!!!!!! Yeah!!! :thumbsup2

D4est.............. CONGRATS........ single digits!!!! :woohoo:

OK, a little dance, then off to get DS a haircut!!!! party: :rockband: :dancer:

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Doing the bouncing dance too................
:mickeyjum :tigger: :goofy: :simba:

Just 9 more days for us!!! Do you suppose we could make those days pass quickly and then freeze the time in Disney to last forever?!?

Here's pixiedust for all your trips! pixiedust:

2tinkersmom said:
Doing the bouncing dance too................
:mickeyjum :tigger: :goofy: :simba:

Just 9 more days for us!!! Do you suppose we could make those days pass quickly and then freeze the time in Disney to last forever?!?

Here's pixiedust for all your trips! pixiedust:

if you figure out a way let me know! Thanks! :wizard:

Jaime :yay:

Jaime..........

I have a feeling Thursday is going to go soooooooooooooo slow!!!! Lord, I can hardly wait!!! It's like, OK, what do I need to do now???? I'm gonna be :crazy: by the time friday gets here!!!!

SO, I guess you, me and heather are all leaving friday!!!!!!!!!! I hope ::MickeyMo & ::MinnieMo are ready for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time is going so................ :snail: slow!!!!!!!!!! Come on, lets do a "hurry up" dance.........

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

wendypooh said:
Jaime..........

I have a feeling Thursday is going to go soooooooooooooo slow!!!! Lord, I can hardly wait!!! It's like, OK, what do I need to do now???? I'm gonna be :crazy: by the time friday gets here!!!!

SO, I guess you, me and heather are all leaving friday!!!!!!!!!! I hope ::MickeyMo & ::MinnieMo are ready for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time is going so................ :snail: slow!!!!!!!!!! Come on, lets do a "hurry up" dance.........

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

:yay: YAY! :yay:
We leave Friday! I still have sooo much to do before we go...pack, drive the dog to Mobile, shop, work all day Tuesday :rolleyes2, and did I mention PACK!? :rolleyes1

I can't wait! :cool1:

I have patients everyday this week so I think, for me, it will probably go by pretty fast... and I know I haven't said this before but I really am a mode of "it hasnt hit me yet" like i'm sooooooooo YAYING :yay: about it but it still hasn't hit me yet, you know? I dont think it will until either Friday night or Saturday at the airport. I'm actually not able to think 'im going to disney world' because it is such a dream come true. Maybe that and I'm so nerves that I"m going to get sick or something yucky to ruin it... like trying not to get my hopes up that it's going to be such a magical week!

Ok ok im off to bed.. I can't wait! I think this week will fly by for me.. so far my things to do is as follows

Monday - wal mart trip :moped: (for things i forgot to get yesterday and cotton balls)
Tuesday - :crazy: relax day
Wednesday - :surfweb: check weather and finish packing all my outfits
Thursday - :stir: wash uniforms so I don't have to worry about that when I get back and do a load of last minute colors
Friday - wash bedsheets and my DH's jeans that he wore today even though I DID ALL the jean washing today! :furious:
Saturday OUTTA HERE! pixiedust:

Nite guys! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
Jaime :teeth:

Hi Everyone! I'm new here so I wanted to say hi annnnd that I am leaving on Friday, too for 4 days with Mickey and *hopefully* warm weather and sunshine!! ....and a little Expedition Everest :)

I know this 4-day work week is going to go by soooo slowly!!!

Is everyone flying down super early that morning? Our flight leaves at 6:30 am... so there will, of course, be no sleeping for me Thursday.

Let's wish for this week to FLY by! Nice to meet you all :o

LilJennaBell said:
Hi Everyone! I'm new here so I wanted to say hi annnnd that I am leaving on Friday, too for 4 days with Mickey and *hopefully* warm weather and sunshine!! ....and a little Expedition Everest :)

I know this 4-day work week is going to go by soooo slowly!!!

Is everyone flying down super early that morning? Our flight leaves at 6:30 am... so there will, of course, be no sleeping for me Thursday.

Let's wish for this week to FLY by! Nice to meet you all :o

Hi!!! :welcome:

I can hardly believe only 4 more days!!!!!

I am driving, Jaime and Heather are flying!!! Let's hope we all have SUPER no rain weather!!!!

:wizard:

HLAuburn said:
:yay: YAY! :yay:
We leave Friday! I still have sooo much to do before we go...pack, drive the dog to Mobile, shop, work all day Tuesday :rolleyes2, and did I mention PACK!? :rolleyes1

I can't wait! :cool1:

Hey Heather...........

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting a lot of things packed up today and tomorrow!!! Already took the dog to be babysat!!! Need to go today and have the mail stopped, go by the drycleaners, what else???? :crazy: I can hardly believe it!!!!! 4 days!!!!!!!!!! Hey, did you get the overalls finished??? They are adorable!!!

OK........ let's dance........... I'll be back later on today!!!

party: :dancer:
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

jlbower79 said:
I have patients everyday this week so I think, for me, it will probably go by pretty fast... and I know I haven't said this before but I really am a mode of "it hasnt hit me yet" like i'm sooooooooo YAYING :yay: about it but it still hasn't hit me yet, you know? I dont think it will until either Friday night or Saturday at the airport. I'm actually not able to think 'im going to disney world' because it is such a dream come true. Maybe that and I'm so nerves that I"m going to get sick or something yucky to ruin it... like trying not to get my hopes up that it's going to be such a magical week!

Ok ok im off to bed.. I can't wait! I think this week will fly by for me.. so far my things to do is as follows

Monday - wal mart trip :moped: (for things i forgot to get yesterday and cotton balls)
Tuesday - :crazy: relax day
Wednesday - :surfweb: check weather and finish packing all my outfits
Thursday - :stir: wash uniforms so I don't have to worry about that when I get back and do a load of last minute colors
Friday - wash bedsheets and my DH's jeans that he wore today even though I DID ALL the jean washing today! :furious:
Saturday OUTTA HERE! pixiedust:

Nite guys! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
Jaime :teeth:

Jaime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it????? You shouldn't be seeing patients this week............ you are in a Disney induced state.............. :earboy2: Although the dancing should make them feel better!!!! :banana:

I'm soooooo excited........... it'll be here before we know it!!!!! :woohoo:

OK, gotta run to the PO, and drycleaners.............. see you guys later!!!!!

:wave:

wendypooh said:
Hey Heather...........

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting a lot of things packed up today and tomorrow!!! Already took the dog to be babysat!!! Need to go today and have the mail stopped, go by the drycleaners, what else???? :crazy: I can hardly believe it!!!!! 4 days!!!!!!!!!! Hey, did you get the overalls finished??? They are adorable!!!

OK........ let's dance........... I'll be back later on today!!!

party: :dancer:
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Hey :)
Can you guys believe this time next week we'll be in Disney??!! :yay: We'll be at MGM riding TofT!
Hey just FYI, you know you can sign up to have your mail on hold on the usps.com website? It's really easy, and you just pick you start and end dates.
I think I already posted these pics, but this is what the overalls look like now. They're almost done, I just have to get MIL to add "Jambo" to the leg when we go to Mobile on Wed. Other than that, I am done with them...I had to stop b/c they were getting out of control! I wanted to add a monkey and an elephant and this and that... :rotfl:

MMoutfitfront.jpg

47015332.jpg

Yesterday we were trying on her Mickey Mouse jeans for Magic Kingdom and she yacked all over the shirt. :rolleyes2 Bad sign.

Y'all have a good week. Hope it goes fast!

Time for my daily dance! 8 more days...

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Definitely going :goofy:

Wish I was down to 4 days like some of you...here's some pixiedust: for good weather, low crowds, & a sneak peek on EE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter