Shake your groove thing...Single Digits for us!!!!!!!

HLAuburn said:

Wendy!! Have you gone MAD?? :furious: I don't leave until FRIDAY! I still have 2 more days, too! :rolleyes1

LOL, Hey, I thought you were leaving today to go to your inlaws?? Why do I think that??? I must be :crazy:

HLAuburn said:
OK y'all...now I'm kinda freaked out. Is it gonna be really crowded :crowded: this weekend b/c of the EE preview? Or if we avoid AK, do you think it will be OK? I'm trying to avoid ALL people at ALL costs!! Lines are evil! :furious:

I think this weekend it will be crowded with EE.......... but, I think by Sunday night it'll be OVER!!!! At least I hope so.......... we will be some of the crowd on Sunday at AK........... but once DH rides EE, then we are headed over to MK too.......... we planned on doing MK that day, since it has EMH...... so, EE once or twice, then off to MK!!! WHOO HOO

Heather, did you know DH added another day on to the trip??? We check in on Sat. too, but are not doing any parks on sat. just gonna tour around, and go to DTD.

jlbower79 said:
:teacher:

Ok now class... everyone say it with me :teacher:

One more time! :teacher:

Good Class!

:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: :yay: :bounce: :bounce: :jumping3: :jumping3:

Jaime :flower1: :flower1:

OMG Jaimerz ~~ ONLY 2 more days!!!!! Whoo Hoo

Lets shake our groove things girls!!!!!

:cool1: :cool1:

wendypooh said:
Heather, did you know DH added another day on to the trip??? We check in on Sat. too, but are not doing any parks on sat. just gonna tour around, and go to DTD.

Wendy-
You hadn't told me that!! That's great! So you can check in and have a nice relaxed day Saturday and then get up early, ready for the parks on Sunday! Sounds like a plan! We're going to do MK on Saturday, so I hope all of the crowds stay at AK!

And not to be talking about leaving already, but when do you check out? Are you driving straight through on the way home, or are you staying a few more days in FL?

By the way, you are right...I am taking the dog to the in-laws's in Mobile today, but I'm coming back tomorrow to PACK! Then on Friday, we're off!! :yay:

It's snowing like crazy here and I just can't believe in 2 more days I'll be in sunny :sunny: WDW!!

I'm alot calmer than I thought I would be and that scares me. Hmmm, does it mean anything? A bad omen? At any moment I'll erupt with giddiness?

Ok, look out, I feel it coming on. I'm gonna shake my bedonkedonk like you wouldn't believe!!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

That was my hokey-pokey. :teeth:

I plan on being at AK also on Wednesday so if you see 4 people looking healthy (which we all will be by then.) Say HI I'll have my alien green mickey on my fanny pack.... By the way I have the flu now only 1 to go. Husband is threatening not to come home......Boy do we need this vacation :rotfl2:

Haven't danced yet today, so here goes...

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

6 days...wish it were only 2!

OMG!! I just went to Disney's website for refurbishments and they have changed the days for:

Buzz will be closed 1/25-1/31
Splash will be closed 1/25-1/27
Test Tract will be closed 1/25-1/31

I am so excited because I thought Buzz and TT was going to be closed until February. My DSs will be so happy! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Um, hate to be the one to break to you, but...if you change the Disney refurb calendar to February, you'll get:
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin: Closed for Refurbishment [February 1, 2006 to February 8, 2006] and Test Track: Closed for Refurbishment [February 1, 2006 to February 14, 2006]

aww that's so sucky, I was thinking I would get to try test track and buzz for the first time... oh wells, next time next time! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry if I repeat myself, repeat myself.. it's beacuse I only have, only have, two, yes two, days left... days left. :teacher: :teacher:

I'm going kind of, kind of, crazy, crazy, in the head, the head.. if you know what i mean? If you know what I mean? :lmao: :lmao:

ok ok gotta get back to work, to work... :furious: :furious:

Talk to you guys, you guys, laterz laterz! :wave: :wave:

Jaime :woohoo: :woohoo:
Jaime :woohoo: :woohoo:

hi all,
11 days for me, I CAN NOT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :yay: :cheer2: :yay: :rockband: party: :jester: :jumping1: :rainbow: :goofy: :figment: :simba: :stitch: :dumbo: :sulley: :tigger: :hmghost: :smickey: :ccat: :mickeyjum

HLAuburn said:
Wendy-
You hadn't told me that!! That's great! So you can check in and have a nice relaxed day Saturday and then get up early, ready for the parks on Sunday! Sounds like a plan! We're going to do MK on Saturday, so I hope all of the crowds stay at AK!

And not to be talking about leaving already, but when do you check out? Are you driving straight through on the way home, or are you staying a few more days in FL?

By the way, you are right...I am taking the dog to the in-laws's in Mobile today, but I'm coming back tomorrow to PACK! Then on Friday, we're off!! :yay:

Hey, we check out on the 4th and we'll spend 2 more days after that in Daytona. We won't be back home till the 6th or 7th. We will drive the entire way back though...... we usually just get up early and drive straight thru...... it's really not a bad drive, esp. when you get an early start! Trust me though, I wish we were flying...... but, I'm bringing some things back home with me, so we have to drive!!! As for Sat. yes, I'm looking forward to just relax, tour the resorts and go to DTD....... we may take DS to go see Nanny Mcfee over at DTD........ he's dying to see it!!!

tomorrow tomorrow..we leave tomorrow!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc ...AND....THE KIDS HAVE NO IDEA !!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Duh, I'm so stupid sometimes! I got to thinking about the dates and came back from lunch and looked up February and saw they were still closed.

Sorry, don't flame me. :furious: It was just wishful thinking. :wizard:

We hit 9 days today! I can't believe it will be our first time in 9 whole days! And I am sooooo happy to hear about the change in refurb. schedule for Test Track; we were so bummed that we were going to miss it. I guess that's magic for you . . . Disney magic!!

I go on 2/2/06--so some you wild & crazy gals will already be there , so here's a dance for you :banana:
It's my "40- something" girls long weekend--watch out world! :goodvibes You all have a great time!!! :wizard: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cool1: party: :rainbow:
Have a great trip!!!
Deb

OH--disneykid4ever & NHLFAN, I don't envy you both your long airplane rides--but I will be experiencing that when we visit HI in April. Have a safe trip ya'll!
Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter