Sharing what you have so others can enjoy VMK in the final weeks

TLinden16

Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!
Well, I'm sure we are all sad and disappointed that VMK is closing next month, and I have a challenge for all players especially players who have been around for a long time and have a lot of virtual items.

I'm sure many of us have tons of clothes and rooms filled with furnishings. I encourage everyone to share their items with others so that they can enjoy the final weeks of VMK with clothes or magic or furnishing they never thought they'd have.

I am asking people to post their top three items they wished they had, and others who have items to share can try to fulfil those wishes. If someone gives you one of your wishes, please remove that item for your list, and replace it with the words "WISH GRANTED." Please limit your wish lists to just three items so that we can try to have as many people as possible get a wish or two fulfilled.

Try to keep your wishes realistic. We probably won't see many infernos or sparrow suits out there, but I think we can probably find some spare princess dresses, magic pins, and furniture in our inventories.

Please note that there is no guarantee that any wish will be fulfilled. I don't know how many people will be willing to give away items from free, but I hope that many people will share their extra items so others can enjoy VMK more in the final weeks.

I'm really putting a lot of faith in the fact that we have a really great community here on the DIS, and people won't take advantage of the kindness of others.

Let's work together as a community here on the DIS to make sure that everyone here on the DIS has the best month ever on VMK.

Edited to add: Please do not request Stitch, Sparrow, or Green flips anymore. Because these items weren't sold in the game, these items are very rare, and there is no way these wishes would be able to fulfill these wishes.

I wish I could have Green flips heh

I really have gotten every item ive wanted except those darned flips and also that treasure magic

I'm glad that you have gotten everything you really wanted, Jason, but please keep an eye on this thread. You may have something that you can give to someone else.

Yes I changed my post,

But Ill be giving stuff away.

i got someone to give you 25k jason let me know when you will be on

I want to try on Aengus' green flips!!!
wash them first please you have been wearing them FOREVER!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hppv im on now do you or any of your friends need anything? I'm in twirlergirl room, Like I said I got plenty of items to give away :)

I only have one thing and it is for my sister,She has wanted a stitch hat Forever on vmk. So if you can I would love to gift her one.:goodvibes

plz ppl dont be afraid to post me and donlee are on now taking requests if we have it and you want it and really need it ( not the time to be selfish ) plz just say it we would be happy to help

Please if someone has Sparrow costume, my boy would really appreciate it. He just left because he did not want me to see him crying. His last words were "..I never even got to be Jack Sparrow." Please let me know if you can help him be Sparrow at least once before it is over.
Thank you so much
YohoJack

I to can gift alot of heart chairs and other items if needed I don't got much anymore but ill do my best

Please if someone has Sparrow costume, my boy would really appreciate it. He just left because he did not want me to see him crying. His last words were "..I never even got to be Jack Sparrow." Please let me know if you can help him be Sparrow at least once before it is over.
Thank you so much
YohoJack

hey i only have the shoes but let me know and ill get them to you

I want to thank samariah SO much for her kind genorosity, For my cousin to have bc It's closing. I still dont know how to explain to him. :sad1:

if anyone has a extra stitch hat i have a great little girl who has not been able to have one and i will give whatever you want for it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter