Sharing what you have so others can enjoy VMK in the final weeks

Sparrow suit, stitch hat, firewalls, dream ears... the list goes on, there was things i wished for and hoped to someday earn now its like nothing... i have alot and i'd love to give some out to people so far i haven't seen anything i have. But if anyone has any of the things mentioned PLEASE pm me!

hi i have som firewalls just message me when your on later:)

I wish i could always get a stitch or silver ears and enough credits for a kiosk but i guess it will never happen.... :(

My only wish is a pirate dog and a pirate water carpet.

With the Blackheart quest going on the entire weekend and all the help we dis people provided each other:grouphug: I had little to no time to shop, so I missed the opportunity to give a doggie a nice vmk home.

A temporary one, that is, after hearing yesterday's news :sad1:

I am keeping an eye to this board hoping to find someone I can help with the things I have, please keep posting so all our wishes can be fulfilled before we get to say goodbye..:sad2:

The one thing that I wanted but never got was the dream ears. I was hoping to get them from my TDM (and may still) but if anyone has gotten a spare pair I'd love to wear them for a little while. I'll also keep checking this board to see if there's anything I can share.

I can spare you a pair :goodvibes

I'll be on at the opening time today, search TinkPinkPoem.

My only wish is a pirate dog and a pirate water carpet.

With the Blackheart quest going on the entire weekend and all the help we dis people provided each other:grouphug: I had little to no time to shop, so I missed the opportunity to give a doggie a nice vmk home.

A temporary one, that is, after hearing yesterday's news :sad1:

I am keeping an eye to this board hoping to find someone I can help with the things I have, please keep posting so all our wishes can be fulfilled before we get to say goodbye..:sad2:

i have a dog straight from phinny lol his name is mascot puppy and i have some water carpets you can have

off the subject plz if i told you i would give you something pm me when your available i have a short memory and cant remember all ppl i am gifting to thanks so much

This is hard to tell my young daughter she doesn't have much time left but I asked her for her top 3 items and they are Minnie Hat, Princess Turret chair, Big Mickey pumpkin. I think I confused her because here I am asking her what she wanted and yet telling her VMK is closing.

I've always wished I had a bird hat but I'd much rather her wishes be granted over mine.

From your wish list--are you looking for a DLR pumpkin or a normal Mickey Halloween pumpkin?

I don't have any DLR pumpkins but I certainly have a mickey one to spare:goodvibes

i have a dog straight from phinny lol his name is mascot puppy and i have some water carpets you can have

off the subject plz if i told you i would give you something pm me when your available i have a short memory and cant remember all ppl i am gifting to thanks so much

Ty Samariah you helped me with Blackheart quest too ;)

Mascot puppy will be very much loved until the end, I will pm you but I'll be on at the opening time :goodvibes

Sparrow suit, stitch hat, firewalls, dream ears... the list goes on, there was things i wished for and hoped to someday earn now its like nothing... i have alot and i'd love to give some out to people so far i haven't seen anything i have. But if anyone has any of the things mentioned PLEASE pm me!

I have firewall I can give you. I'll be on tonight between 7:00 and 10:00 eastern. Send me a PM to set up a meeting time.

Does levitaton magic still sell?

If it doesn't id like to trade for one :)

i am in fantasyland in the sky for those who i promised things to just trade me and let me know what you wanted i cant see titles bc i have another program running and it messes vmk up

The only thing I would like that I've never had would be green flip flops or other green items [my favorite color], but I'm willing to donate some items that I don't use if I see someone looking for them.

Edit: I'm also looking for a pair of Gold Ears for my sister. :( She is going to be so sad to hear about this.

i need some yellow space pants if anyone has extra also green explorer pants -- both for friends who have wanted them

I have to say I saw this coming. I began last week gifting my things to friends and strangers I met on the streets of VMK. I have about 22 people so far.

I had sorted somethings into a couple of rooms called my DIS rooms I was saving to donate for DIS contests, including a Green teasup. So if the DIS still want them please let me know.

To me the best part of VMK has been my time here at DIS. I have met the most wonderful people in the world here at the DIS. Thank you for so many laughs, smiles and tears of happiness.

I WOULD love to have sparrow and minnie to take a picture in
and maybe give to my sister who is ill please any on
I am giving up my dream ears as i have no use for them!

I had sorted somethings into a couple of rooms called my DIS rooms I was saving to donate for DIS contests, including a Green teasup. So if the DIS still want them please let me know.
Would it be possible for me to borrow the green teacup so I can take a picture of it in my Alice's Cottage room? I don't need to keep it and can pass it on to someone else after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter