Sharon & Will Planning Journal 4/20/2009-SBP/WH/UK Upper - Just been assigned WP

My wedding is three days after yours!!!!!!!!!!! It will be the best week ever!! Someone I work with is getting two days after me! Your dress is very pretty! The flower girl dress is so adorable! I love the straps! Your pictures are going to be so great. Randy pics are so awesome! I think that's enough exclamation points!

My wedding is three days after yours!!!!!!!!!!! It will be the best week ever!! Someone I work with is getting two days after me! Your dress is very pretty! The flower girl dress is so adorable! I love the straps! Your pictures are going to be so great. Randy pics are so awesome! I think that's enough exclamation points!

Thank you! I can't wait.
Are you getting married in FL or CA?

My dress color is light gold and I am having trouble deciding what colors my girls should wear. Any suggestions I would really appreciate...

Also can any brides give me some feedback if they used Knox or Day. I am deciding between the 2.

Thank you!

I personally think pink goes really well with gold... maybe I'm biased as I'm having a pink wedding... but I've seen the two used together and they do compliment each other... like a softer pink with gold could be gorgeous. I bet these brides on here will give you some more great ideas!

Thank you! I can't wait.
Are you getting married in FL or CA?

California. I think a light gold would go good with most colors. Is it obviously gold? Or more of a ohh, that's a beautiful color, I wonder what color it is? I bet even a brown would go nicely with it. Of course, that might look kinda fallish. I would hold up a bunch of different colors next to your dress if you get an opportunity.

ist off the colors. i was streesd about this choice when i was getting married too. and what i found was do what "i " thought looked nice not what the things said was a good choice. well witht that said i found a good way to match was using paint chips you know those little poster board chips that you use to see what color you want in your house. i got a swatch closeset to my dress color and then played with them to pick flowers.dresses etc. it is fun!! youll come up with alot of combos.

some of my opinions are put the girls in stark white or champagne of you want soft colors. if you want contrasting colors brown would work or for a softer choice maybe green there are so many shades and i think it is such a pretty color.

2nd i used knox and i loved him. he is so approchable and everyone said it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies. he is an excellent choice.

here is a pic of him at our wedding ( i am sorry i know i like visuals when i was planning :))
pro200-400147.jpg

Just want to those who have given their opinion on color choices for my bridemaids. I am leaning more towards chocolate and/or baby blue.

But anyone else has any suggestions please let me know.

Just want to update that yesterday I received a letter from my sales coordinator and in it it had a thank you letter and my annual passes. YAYYYYY I just want to go to Disney now! :banana:

YAY! That is always so exciting! I took pics with mine, as did Christina and Lynn i think! :rotfl:

The boarding passes are so cute!! And I love your dress, it's beautiful! Can't wait to see more!

Hi just caught up on your planning journal.

I absolutely *love* your dress, its so elegant!

Your STD's are really cute, I may be wrong here, but I thought Disney sent out the STD's for you?

Did you change to a wishes because your using the Whitehall room aren't you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter