Sharon & Will Planning Journal 4/20/2009-SBP/WH/UK Upper - Just been assigned WP

I am loving all of your plans!! The save the dates are too cute ! Very creative!! I look forward to reading more!

Thank you!

Well I was first going with the escape package but was adding so many extra's a reception after and when I totaled it up it came about to what a wishes wedding so I said I might as well go with a wishes. Still will be very intimate I will have no more than 30 guest.

Today I actually got my LOA..so I know now its for real.

Yeah :cheer2: I can't wait to get mine!!!

I was gonna have an escape at first as well, and Im sooooooo glad we changed to a wishes, I feel like everything is being taken care of for me now!!! I only have 24 guests coming so mines nice and intimate too.

I just read your PJ. I love all of your ideas! Your dress is amazing and the flower girl dress goes perfectly with your gown! Your BM dresses are so pretty. I love the colors! I think its perfect with your dress. I can't wait to read more :goodvibes

Well I just got a call from Disneyweddings and have been assigned my WP. Her assistant called me to let me know who she was. Her name is Maxine Pollokis, I hope I am in good hands. She is on vacation so I should be hearing from her next week. I can't wait.

An email will be sent out to me with a link to the wishbook I guess with more info and stuff to fill out. I also have to send her a list of dates for the PS.

Does anyone have any feedback on Maxine and her assistant Brandy?

BTW how do I multy quote I tried the button on bottom but for some reason did not work.

:banana: for getting a planner!!!! I love following your PJ because your only a few weeks before me. How long was it between sending your contract and getting a call from the planner?

To multi quote click on the middle button on the bottom right with the + in it, then go to post reply.

Now, I have a question, how do you change the title of the PJ? you know, the bit that is seen on the first post?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter