• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shipping to WDW

MicNut713

Mouseketeer
We are leaving in a few weeks for a trip. I was just wondering if anyone has shipped stuff to WDW. How did it workout and is there a place at OKW to ship some items back home at the end of thr trip.

We've shipped to both BWV and OKW without a problem. We used UPS and shipped about a week before our arrival date. I don't think they deliver on weekends. We address the package to ourselves noting we were OKW guests arriving on such a date. It was waiting for us on check in. OKW will ship packages from the front desk. BWV sent us to the business center but we have had the front desk ship other items for us.

If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost to ship the package and how large of a package was it? We would like to ship our aerobeds, kids halloween costumes,special pillows, swim vest for the kids so I think the box would be rather large and would rather not have to take xtra suitcases on the plane. thanks in advance for any advice. take care, Amy

For shipping home, there is a UPS Store a bit past Crossroads Center. It was cheaper than BW Business Center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter