• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

***SHIRT REQUESTS or MODIFICATIONS REQUESTS***

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
  • If you have a general shirt design request, please post it here.
  • If you would like a shirt done by a specific designer or modification of an existing design, you need to PM that designer directly.
11/11/05: Triplefigs is not currently taking any design requests or personalization requests.

Hi! I would love to have a Mickey and Minnie in front of the Christmas tree one with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy ornaments with Mike, Robin and Jack on them! Also would love the palm tree one with the same ornaments and names! Thanks! :rockband: :thewave: :thewave:

jacksmom said:
Hi! I would love to have a Mickey and Minnie in front of the Christmas tree one with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy ornaments with Mike, Robin and Jack on them! Also would love the palm tree one with the same ornaments and names! Thanks! :rockband: :thewave: :thewave:

Will do. I'll work on them tomorrow.

Again - not to be difficult - please PM me your requests - I get way too many to try to find them in here! :goodvibes

julia & nicks mom said:
Again - not to be difficult - please PM me your requests - I get way too many to try to find them in here! :goodvibes

QUEEN KATE:

Am I suppose to PM you if I have a request?

I know there is an airplane design somewhere but what I need is something for my DS 5 it is his first time to fly and a I want something to indicate this that would tie it into his trip to WDW (first time at WDW also). He is so excited about flying.

Also it is my Dmom's first time to fly and she will be 70. She has been to the WORLD before. I want a design with the disney plane to tie with with our trip.

This would be for them to wear on the plane going down. Any ideas/designs would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

LOVE THE NEW BOARD!!! :cheer2:

I don't know how to PM--I'm a little techno-illiterate! I saw the design with all of the Pooh characters in front of the castle--then there was another one that included the purple Lumpy and Rabbit. Does anyone know where I can find that??

Also, any chance that anyone has a design with Lumpy that is a Thanksgiving design??? I am not only a Disney Design Addict. . .I am a Lumpy Design Addict as well. Maybe THAT should be in my sig!

Thanks everyone!

Hi, we are going to Disney on April and Me and DH (well actually more me) would like to have one of the "Priceless" Shirts they have some on here but our DD is older (6)
So maybe Mickey bars, CRT, POP Hotel, Giving our Princess The world...Priceless

Can anyone help me????????

I have this clipart that my school uses as part of it's logo. I would really like to make T shirts for my co-workers and need some specific names and wording on it.

Anyone game?!?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :love:

That is MUCH better now!
28340yamaT.JPG

miss missy said:
PNO4TE

here it is smaller, we can't see it sooo big LOL

28340yamaT.JPG

Thanks miss missy...

I never used to have this problem but since the new servers on here my pictures all seem to be huge! I guess I need to adjust the image before I upload them from now on. Thanks again.

i want to make a shirt for my two young cousins. the shirt i want to make is dealing with the birth of their new brother. i wanna make the shirt say something like im the big brother. the 2 young cousins are both boys. one is 3 and the other is almost 2. the brother is due in february(sp). i dont care who makes the design. thanks in advance.

lovespoohbear said:
i want to make a shirt for my two young cousins. the shirt i want to make is dealing with the birth of their new brother. i wanna make the shirt say something like im the big brother. the 2 young cousins are both boys. one is 3 and the other is almost 2. the brother is due in february(sp). i dont care who makes the design. thanks in advance.

this has nothing to do with a mickey iron on design but what we did when #3 was born is grabbed some puffy paint (in a tube) and wrote "Big Brother" then had the boys paint their hands in red and placed them on thier shirts. We also made one for Dad with their hand prints on them...They still wear them and it's fun to compare their handprints today.

good luck
Marissa

Has anyone thought about doing a design with an autism ribbon in it? My friend has a child with autism, and I seen that alot of Disers as well have children with autism.
For me the request would be maybe a Disneyland based one with the ribbon integrated into it.

Hi, :wave2:

I need a design I have not seen anywhere yet, and I'm hoping someone can help. I would like a design that features the Carousel of Progress and/or the Monorail. This is for my DS who is 9 years old and fascinated with the technical side of Disney. The design would preferably be realistic looking as opposed to cartoon, but I'll take cartoon if a real looking picture is too difficult.

If possible, personalization would be great! His name is Daniel.

Maybe it could say something like "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow . . . Disney 2006" Perhaps a small chest crest design could read "Daniel" "Disney Technician"

I hope this is possible. As I said, I haven't seen anything like it yet.

Thanks to whoever takes this project on. I appreciate the many talents I've seen displayed in the other desgins posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter