***SHIRT REQUESTS or MODIFICATIONS REQUESTS***

minnieandmickey said:
Has anyone thought about doing a design with an autism ribbon in it? My friend has a child with autism, and I seen that alot of Disers as well have children with autism.
For me the request would be maybe a Disneyland based one with the ribbon integrated into it.
How about the Mickey and Walt "Partners" statue from Disneyland with the 2 of them wearing the autism ribbons? I'm working on it now, but I have no idea of what it should say. Any suggestions?

Here is the work in progress:
Partners.jpg

Cruiser1969 said:
Perhaps a small chest crest design could read "Daniel" "Disney Technician"
I did one for a "Future Imagineer." Do you think this would work for Daniel? It's small because I couldn't find a large version of their logo, but it would probably work as a small crest.

FutureImagineer.jpg

I can add his name if you like. Just let me know!

Is this thread just for requests? Should I put the finished designs on the "big thread" or just reply to the requesters here?

I don't have a creative bone in my body... so anyone have any ideas?

We're taking our first trip to celebrate my ("Mom's") graduation from nursing school in the spring. Our family is DH, two sons and myself. Thanks :)

Hi ksoehrlein, :wave2:

Thanks for your reply, but I can't see the picture. Is it just me? I don't know If I posted my request in the right spot and if I'm supposed to be looking back here for responses. Any ideas?

:wave2:

I need two t-shirts with the Wiggles characters. One with JAKE and the other HALEY. Kate has done them in the past but she is taking a break. Is anyone interested in attempting. I am taking my two grandkids to the Wiggles this weekend and would love to make them a shirt.

Let me know.....Lynn

Cruiser1969 said:
Hi ksoehrlein, :wave2:

Thanks for your reply, but I can't see the picture. Is it just me? I don't know If I posted my request in the right spot and if I'm supposed to be looking back here for responses. Any ideas?

The image is hosted by Photobucket. I remember reading on the big thread that some people were having problems seeing Photobucket images, but now I don't remember what the solution was.

Can someone help us out here, please?

i have a simple request... anyone have a generic thanksgiving design for my kids to wear to thanksgiving dinner? please and thank you in advance :)

mannasn said:
I don't have a creative bone in my body... so anyone have any ideas?

We're taking our first trip to celebrate my ("Mom's") graduation from nursing school in the spring. Our family is DH, two sons and myself. Thanks :)

I already have these shirts -

nurse.jpg

nursefamily.jpg

Has anyone done a design with Herbie? My DS6 fell in love with the new Herbie movie and was so excited to see him at the MGM stunt show! His birthday is coming up... I would love to surprise him with a Herbie T-shirt to celebrate his 7th birthday! (DS6 name is Dillon) Thanks! :)

Hi--I've just recently found this forum and am so impressed with everyone's creativity! I'm going to WDW in early December with a friend and her kids--we're leaving our husbands at home-- and (as a surprise) would like to make shirts for all of us. On our trip will be

Lisa--female (me) :earsgirl:
Annette--female friend :earsgirl:
Ashley --9 year old girl princess:
Reed--very macho 6 year old boy pirate:

So many of the great shirts that I've seen have one family's name on them, and that won't work for us. The design doesn't have to be personalized; but I'm afraid that the 6-year old boy will find most of my picks to be too girly. Any great ideas? They can be either holiday related or just general Disney. I really appreciate any ideas you can give me. Thanks!

lrpickett said:
Hi--I've just recently found this forum and am so impressed with everyone's creativity! I'm going to WDW in early December with a friend and her kids--we're leaving our husbands at home-- and (as a surprise) would like to make shirts for all of us. On our trip will be

Annette--female friend :earsgirl:
I would love to see Annette with an old-fashioned Mickey Mouse Club shirt!

NikiM20 said:
Hi, we are going to Disney on April and Me and DH (well actually more me) would like to have one of the "Priceless" Shirts they have some on here but our DD is older (6)
So maybe Mickey bars, CRT, POP Hotel, Giving our Princess The world...Priceless

Can anyone help me????????
Any takers???????????????? I havent heard anything yet!!!

NikiM20 said:
Any takers???????????????? I havent heard anything yet!!!

You might try posting something on the big T-shirt thread and see if anyone replies. I don't actually design myself. Good luck.

ksoehrlein said:
How about the Mickey and Walt "Partners" statue from Disneyland with the 2 of them wearing the autism ribbons? I'm working on it now, but I have no idea of what it should say. Any suggestions?

Here is the work in progress:
Partners.jpg

I showed this to my co-worker whose DD has autism and he thought it was awesome, I will be making this for him and some princess ones for his 2 DD and wife

Does anyone have designs for 2006 yet? We are taking family with us in June and it would be fun to have t-shirts!

I love the 'clear' mickeys with resorts in them, but I didn't see one for Boardwalk (where we are staying).

But any general 'Family Trip in 2006' would be great to see!

Thanks!
DJ

Most of the designers will change the date from 2005 to 2006 if you ask them. If you find something you like try pming the designer. Or post it on the big t-shirt thread.

minnieandmickey said:
I showed this to my co-worker whose DD has autism and he thought it was awesome, I will be making this for him and some princess ones for his 2 DD and wife
I'm so glad he liked it. Let me know if you need me to add a slogan or anything. I was literally at a loss for words when I made it. Thanks for the idea, though. A friend of mine from HS has a DS with autism and I, too, have noticed all the DISer families affected by the autism spectrum. Awareness is very important.

You may need to play around with the contrast levels when you go to print it; this is more or less optimized for the computer screen and Mickey's ribbon still isn't as easy to see as I would like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter