Shoer excursions - Eastern Cruise

paulc

Earning My Ears
Has anyone out there any details of the shore excurions offered by DCL on the eastern cruise please, or indeed details of any worthwhile independant ones expereinced
Many Thanks
paulc

Hi, paulc,

I haven't been on the eastern yet, but I'm in the process of trying to figure out the same thing! There are alot of sites out there on St. Thomas and ST. Maarten. One that I have just stumbled on seems to be very interesting. It has discussion forums just like this one. www.caribbeantravelforums.com. For St. Maarten, you'll see that it has its own area. In order to get to St. Thomas just click on US Virgin Islands.

In searching here, I've noticed that many people do excursions on their own. I've also heard alot of good comments on them, but I am having a hard time deciding what to do. I don['t know if this helps you out at all, but it is worth a try.

Have fun, Lorie

We did the Sea and See Tour at St. Maarten - very nice!
And then the St.John Tour when we were at St. Thomas - also very nice!

Rae

In St. Maartin, we've done the 12-Metre Regatta (which was a blast!!!) and the "Under 2 Flags" tour (which was okay).

In St. Thomas, we've done the "St. John tour" and the "St. Thomas tour" which were both pretty cool. The "St. John Island" tour was cool because you take a ferry over to St. John and then tour the island. I know we stopped at the sugar mill ruins and I think we had a couple of brief photo stops too. We had a really funny guide on that tour. The "St. Thomas Island" tour stopped at a couple of places too...one was a shopping stop.

This year we're going to try the Rhino Rider in St. Maartin and I'm not sure what we're going to do in St. Thomas.

Hope you have fun!!
Ginny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter