Shop the Block 2023-Earn up to 1,000 Airmiles!!!

Dollerama just posted,,,now waiting for Metro and scan. It was metro I scanned. Do I need to submit an inquiry if scan did not acknowledge right away?

I had to send a facebook message to air miles about my AM Receipts debacle. Told them this is for the STB promo therefore need it to post asap with the Dec 8 submission date.

Dollerama just posted,,,now waiting for Metro and scan. It was metro I scanned. Do I need to submit an inquiry if scan did not acknowledge right away?
Yup, I'll add a few screen shots in a sec to show you. It works in the same way that pc does if they miss an offer. Just not as quick!
Go into the Airmiles app and open up the receipt section that you used to submit the transaction and make sure you know the details of the offer you're missing. Then click on this little thing
Screenshot_20231221_091218_AIR MILES.jpg

Pick the receipt you want them to look at and a form will open up for you to fill out. You'll see all the details they did pick up, store info, receipt total that kind of stuff.
Then just tell them EXACTLY what has been missed and how many miles you're missing, including the bonus offer for submitting the receipt

Screenshot_20231221_091303_AIR MILES.jpg

Last edited:

Yup, I'll add a few screen shots in a sec to show you. It works in the same way that pc does if they miss an offer. Just not as quick!
Go into the Airmiles app and open up the receipt section that you used to submit the transaction and make sure you know the details of the offer you're missing. Then click on this little thing
View attachment 819351

Pick the receipt you want them to look at and a form will open up for you to fill out. You'll see all the details they did pick up, store info, receipt total that kind of stuff.
Then just tell them EXACTLY what has been missed and how many miles you're missing, including the bonus offer for submitting the receipt

View attachment 819352
Thanks , just checked again,,,it says they are "in progrss" and they need a little more time....hope that is a good sign

Thanks , just checked again,,,it says they are "in progrss" and they need a little more time....hope that is a good sign
Should be fine mine sat like that for over a week! They'll never let you know the results, miles will just suddenly appear
Screenshot_20231221_100537_AIR MILES.jpg

how do you know is a Amazon purchase counted towards this. I logged into airmileshop, then amazon and bought a nice hot air brush (beauty product; apparently one of the accepted categories). I got no indication whether or not this yielded me airmiles. Do I just have to wait to see if it posts?

Mine has been sitting since Dec 8 and actually doesn't say "in progress", just denied. I have an inquiry into it with a ref number. FB rep told me to wait 20 days. I mean, sweet yesus, it's 8 miles. Just give them to me.
Did you try the online chat with Airmiles? I get really good service and fast resolution using that.

Well they got back to me. Apparently I didn't read the offer properly and I bought an 8 pack and not a BAR! I told the guy okay fine, but why did it take me chasing it down for weeks to find this out? I told him that it was one of my STB offers and now I wouldn't get the 1000 miles because of their lack of customer service. Not like this guy cares. I was pi$$ed. And I did a 5th offer because, as we have been burned before by this type of thing.

Now I'm dealing with the knobheads at Scene+ chasing points there. Useless customer service.

Sorry. It's.been.a.day.

Well they got back to me. Apparently I didn't read the offer properly and I bought an 8 pack and not a BAR! I told the guy okay fine, but why did it take me chasing it down for weeks to find this out? I told him that it was one of my STB offers and now I wouldn't get the 1000 miles because of their lack of customer service. Not like this guy cares. I was pi$$ed. And I did a 5th offer because, as we have been burned before by this type of thing.

Now I'm dealing with the knobheads at Scene+ chasing points there. Useless customer service.

Sorry. It's.been.a.day.

Yes I agree I usually chase missing Scene points with the Chat feature but that has not worked lately. The chat goes to an email and you have to answer all their questions and upload the same supporing documentation you entered in the chat and nothing happens from that email. I end up phoning because it takes days to get the missing points awarded to your account.

Does anyone know how long it has taken Shop the Block to post in the past? Impromptu "Momcation" in the works and I'd like to buy my Disneyland tix but I'm 500 short!

Does anyone know how long it has taken Shop the Block to post in the past? Impromptu "Momcation" in the works and I'd like to buy my Disneyland tix but I'm 500 short!
The last times this promo has run the big bonus miles posted during the week of valentines

One of my accounts just received 200 airmiles for Shop the Block today. Oh joy, more airmiles to go after (HP airmilesshops didn't post). Other 3 accounts I help with posted as 1000.

Edit: My son's posted as 200am as well today. Missing Staples.

Last edited:
No chasing here! And now I can get my Universal AP, except my quote expired so I need a new one first. Sigh. Oh well, I have the points (hopefully enough) for when I need them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter