• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should we go to the beach? Nah let's go back to WDW!! A May 2010 PTR

Yes we do! Ok so we are arriving the 14th and spending the whole day and spending the night with my DH's grandma. So that day is out. The 15th we will be checking into CSR and going to Epcot for one of the last days of F&G and MK for Wishes. On the 16th, we will go to AK and maybe Epcot or MK dinner at Boma. On the 17th, I'm not really sure where we will be. We are flexible so we'll be able to meet up!! :yay::woohoo:
Since we won't have park hoppers this trip I want to save AK for a nice day so if it was nice on the 13 then we'll be at MK on the 15th. How about a Wishes meet? 17th we have a 9:10 b-fast at Cape May and we're leaving by 1-2ish. We won't be going to a park this day. Would you want to meet up for a few spins on the monorail or something?

Hi! :welcome: I like when people post PTR and TR thread together too! That's why I did this. I did the same thing last year. It passes the time and helps you get to know the diser better.

I noticed your screenname. What grade do you teach? I'm getting my masters right now in Library Media. I'll be done in May. I went straight to grad school and didn't work. I've stayed home with Tyson. But hopefully that won't hold me back from getting a position.

The monorail is literally my favorite thing at Disney. Tyson is obsessed. We ride it every chance we get.

I teach sophomores in high school. It's interesting to say the least. I'm sure you won't have too much of a problem findinig a job in a school.

Love that monorail.

I love AKL!:lovestruc I understand the dilemma.

Hi Brandi! When I noticed the month of May mentioned in your PTR title, I had to stop in to check it out. Looks like we'll be arriving on your last day. We'll get there around lunch on May 22.

Your trip details sound great---We love going to AK on a Sunday as well! :thumbsup2

Your little boy, Tyson, is a cutie! :)

Hi Brandi! When I noticed the month of May mentioned in your PTR title, I had to stop in to check it out. Looks like we'll be arriving on your last day. We'll get there around lunch on May 22.

Your trip details sound great---We love going to AK on a Sunday as well! :thumbsup2

Your little boy, Tyson, is a cutie! :)

HI!!! Welcome!! Thanks for coming by!! I'm in the education field too! It looks like we are extending our trip by one day so we are hopefully now leaving on the 23rd if my DH gets the day off. I'm so glad you are joining in!!

Hey everyone! I'll be back soon to update but we are just overwhelmed here right now. My job fair was today so I'm exhausted. I also have multiple assignments to do.

Plus, my dad is having surgery next week to remove a large mass at the base of his tongue that is highly suspicious for lymphoma or carcinoma. We are very scared and keep praying that everything will be OK.

Anyway, I just wanted to explain my absence.

Oh but DH and I did volunteer last night for GADGAD. It was only for 3 hours and we cut paper for the Dr. Seuss activities being held today and then colored leprechauns for examples of a project that they are doing with the kids. It was at a children's museum. Pretty easy for a free day at WDW!!

I love the Dr. Seuss activities for GAD! :thumbsup2

I will say a little prayer that everything turns out well for your dad. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter