Show us your...Prince Caspian pix!

OneTreeHillAddict

CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC
I just saw the neatest thread from OhioGrumpyGirl on Jack Sparrow! (So many cute, and some....not so cute Jack Sparrows.) ;)

I would love to see more pics of the new Prince Caspian character. If you have some pics please share them! :hug:

2dw53y0.jpg

Cool picture!

Does anybody know for how long more Prince Caspian will be a meet-and-greet character? I presume he is at the park often now because of the movie being recently released, but is he scheduled to become a regular?

I don't have enough posts yet to post my pictures but if you click on the ParkSleuth link below it will go to my site and a video of the new Caspian character should automatically play. My site is still under construction so I don't have a lot of content yet but it will grow over time. Try it and let me know if it works!

haha oh trust me i've met the captain too!

Did you check out the Jack Sparrow link!? There's one (the first one we ever met) that IMO looks just like and acts just like the REAL thing! :thumbsup2

In real life he's probably bald and 50. :rotfl2: :eek: :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter