Show us your...Prince Caspian pix!

Did you check out the Jack Sparrow link!? There's one (the first one we ever met) that IMO looks just like and acts just like the REAL thing! :thumbsup2

In real life he's probably bald and 50. :rotfl2: :eek: :faint:

haha as long as he looks just like the captain I could care less whats under that wig. It's not like I want him to take it off!

caspian.jpg

we loved meeting Caspian. I would recommend it to everyone, because he has this really funny accent and everything he said was hysterical. We met him again, but those are on the photopass that we didn't buy. Does anyone know how long he is going to stay in DHS?

caspian.jpg

we loved meeting Caspian. I would recommend it to everyone, because he has this really funny accent and everything he said was hysterical. We met him again, but those are on the photopass that we didn't buy. Does anyone know how long he is going to stay in DHS?

I can see why! I sure hope he stays around 'til the end of the year at least! :worship: GREAT pic btw!!!

oh for sure. That is kind of a bad picture, I will have to get another one posted. He was so great, he was playing with Jack and everything and the line was shorter so he spent a little time with everyone. I was so shy when we got up there, he was so cute.

When is the next time you are going to Disney?

oh for sure. That is kind of a bad picture, I will have to get another one posted. He was so great, he was playing with Jack and everything and the line was shorter so he spent a little time with everyone. I was so shy when we got up there, he was so cute.

When is the next time you are going to Disney?

We were in line right behind you! I recognized your family and your little guy and then remembered he had the same name as my son, Jack. Small world! The lighting was really funky that day, ours is weird too.

caspiansm.jpg

We were in line right behind you! I recognized your family and your little guy and then remembered he had the same name as my son, Jack. Small world! The lighting was really funky that day, ours is weird too.

caspiansm.jpg

That is the most perfect picture. Your DD looks like a real little princess.

Oh my gosh, I hope he is still there in July! Capture my heart oh prince Caspian! Cool Pictures!

How cool that you guys (AdamsPrincess & anewvance) were in line together! Small World!!! :goodvibes

And ntz4disney you too have GREAT pics! ALL of you do!!!! This character has Sparrow beat hands down! I might leave the DH home this trip! :lmao:

Be still my heart! Where do they find these gorgeous men?!?! :love: I'm going to see the movie this weekend, for sure.

caspiansm.jpg

We were in line before you! I rememeber how beautiful your little girl was and commented to my Mom about her. Here is our pic.

Maytrip429.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter