Shuttels from onsite property?

Carrieberry

<font color=9999CC>Has to post on the right thread
Do the Universal hotels have shuttles that run from the hotels to Sea World or Wet and Wild for those who are not renting cars? If so, how often do they run? What if we want to go to the Space Center? Can we rent a car just for the day? Where? Just trying to figure out of we should rent one and pay to park it if we will onlt use it for a couple of things.

There are shuttles that run from HRH and PBH to Sea World and Wet N Wild. I'll have to find the schedule on when they run.

As for renting a car, you can rent one at PBH and HRH (I believe) and return it to the hotel. PBH has rental cars in the garage.

I know that ALAMO has a rental desk at PBH, but they are have limited Sunday hours or may be closed completely that day. I would go on the ALAMO site and check availablity. go into the location section and scroll down to PBH. Just to give you info on which days to do your road travel. Also availability of the size car you may need, to reserve it. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter