• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shuttle launch - 31 May - how can I watch it??

swans134

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone

Does anyone know if Virgin arrange trips to see shuttle launches??I will be a non-driver in Florida at the time of the proposed launch & would like to take the opportunity to see the launch.
Any ideas or does anyone know of other companies who arrange this???

Hi,try www.orlandotouristinformationbureau.com They have a good site and run daily trips to a number of places,Ihave just read that they offer a vip shuttle launch trips.I have been very lucky myself i watched a launch form the disney magic. P.S Did you see the mighty BLUES on saturday,Or are you a Stretford Ranger.:jester:

May 31st! We will be flying into Miami on that day - I wonder if we will see it from the air, that would be so cool!

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter