Single rider and ride switch?

wowzadisney

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone

Can single rider line be used with rider switch as well if me and my wife are riding solo for the rides the kids cant go on?

Thanks

No, they are different and mutually exclusive. Rider switch usually gives a lightning lane for the parent waiting with the non rider. Single rider is a separate line.

Hey everyone

Can single rider line be used with rider switch as well if me and my wife are riding solo for the rides the kids cant go on?

Thanks
You might be able to. You usually need to ask for your RS at the ride entrance. If it isn't clear they will ask if you are using standby or LL. Single rider is just a form of standby. The only issue is that the CM would put in the return time based on the regular standby time. You might be better off just both using single rider rather than taking the time to set up the swap, waiting the extra time for the swap to become valid, and then waiting in the LL return.

You might be able to. You usually need to ask for your RS at the ride entrance. If it isn't clear they will ask if you are using standby or LL. Single rider is just a form of standby. The only issue is that the CM would put in the return time based on the regular standby time. You might be better off just both using single rider rather than taking the time to set up the swap, waiting the extra time for the swap to become valid, and then waiting in the LL return.
Thanks

If you use Single Rider, it is only one person by definition, so presumably one of you rides while someone waits with the non-rider. It is likely faster in many cases than the proper Rider Switch (might depend on the ride), but you would do one or the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter