Sister Wives

I also think it’s a pride issue. When the wives left him, it protected his ego to say “I never loved them anyway”.
Yes! otherwise how can a man be disgusted by a wife and actually say so then be so offended when she leaves him? His ego is just wild! He drove those women away when the shiny new toy came along.

In regards to what just came out about Christine and Robyn offering to surrogate for Meri - my guess would be Meri is RH negative and Kody RH positive. Because Leon was born at home, Meri may not have known until a few miscarriages in.

I don't know when both offered as Mykelti didn't specify, but the timing would be interesting because Kody married Meri in 1990, and then married Janelle in 1993 and Christine in 1994. (I've edited this section in regards to the dates of the oldest children)

I find it odd that Christine would make the offer in 2010 after having 6 children or that Robyn would offer before having any children with Kody. I personally think Christine offered in the mid 2000's but they didn't have the money for it.

Robyn got pregnant with Solomon after they moved to Vegas and gave birth in October 2011 (Meri would have been 41) and IMO I think the earliest Robyn might have offered would have been 2012 (Meri was 42).

Meri and Kody got divorced in September 2014. I personally think surrogacy was part of the divorce conversation and I wonder if Robyn offered because she knew it would never happen. When Robyn married Kody in December 2014, Meri would have been 44, which is rather old to start IVF and would have meant more cycles, but might have been possible with enough money (think $60k+).

But then Robyn got pregnant again quickly in April 2015 (4 months later) with Ariella. You can freeze embryos, but I wonder if waiting until she was almost 50 to have a baby was just too much for Meri.

So yes, all in all I find it sus that Christine's offer and Robyn's offer were lumped together by Mykelti because I don't think they were during the same time span and I don't think Robyn actually ever meant to go through with it.

Last edited:
In regards to what just came out about Christine and Robyn offering to surrogate for Meri - my guess would be Meri is RH negative and Kody RH positive. Because Leon was born at home, Meri may not have known until a few miscarriages in.

I don't know when both offered as Mykelti didn't specify, but the timing would be interesting because Kody married Meri in 1990, and then married Janelle in 1993 and Christine in 1994 - before Leon (the first Brown child) was born in 1995, then Mykelti (Christine's daughter) in 1996.

I find it odd that Christine would make the offer in 2010 after having 6 children or that Robyn would offer before having any children with Kody. I personally think Christine offered in the mid 2000's but they didn't have the money for it.

Robyn got pregnant with Solomon after they moved to Vegas and gave birth in October 2011 (Meri would have been 41) and IMO I think the earliest Robyn might have offered would have been 2012 (Meri was 42).

Meri and Kody got divorced in September 2014. I personally think surrogacy was part of the divorce conversation and I wonder if Robyn offered because she knew it would never happen. When Robyn married Kody in December 2014, Meri would have been 44, which is rather old to start IVF and would have meant more cycles, but might have been possible with enough money (think $60k+).

But then Robyn got pregnant again quickly in April 2015 (4 months later) with Ariella. You can freeze embryos, but I wonder if waiting until she was almost 50 to have a baby was just too much for Meri.

So yes, all in all I find it sus that Christine's offer and Robyn's offer were lumped together by Mykelti because I don't think they were during the same time span and I don't think Robyn actually ever meant to go through with it.
Logan and Aspen are the oldest Brown children. Not Leon and Mykelti.

I thought a saw an episode a long while back where Robyn
offered to surrogate for Meri - they talked about it on camera.
IIRC, Robyn seemed sincere in her offer and appeared to think
that Meri would appreciate it and think about it seriously.
But, during the same episode (I think) Meri, being Meri,
turned it around as something that would make her look bad.
I'm not a regular viewer but I did watch some of the earlier shows.
If I'm wrong please let me know.

robyn reiterated an offer of being a surrogate for meri (shown before on camera in at least one or two episodes back in the day) immediatly after giving birth to one of the two kids (she was literaly just post delivery, holding the newborn baby in her arms). if i recall correctly kodi said no to pursing it.

Thanks. I didn't recall Kodi saying no, just Meri not being enthusiastic.

I am utterly disgusted every time I hear them talk about using IVF. Just remember that at the time they were discussing whether to spend all that cash trying to conceive yet ANOTHER child into this overpopulated family, many of those kids were uninsured. At least one child would almost die because they didn't have her insured and they delayed getting medical care. And another would live in pain years longer than she needed to because she wasn't insured.

Shame on every last one of them for even considering spending valuable family resources trying to bring more kids into this mess.

in one of the later episode's last season janelle had expressed concerns over gabe and garrison's mental health with everything that has transpired within the family. i HOPE everyone gets some mental health support sooner vs. later.

my prayers are with garrison, his family and friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter