slo’s SATURDAY poll - Grapes

Seedless Grapes - which due you buy? (Multiple choice)

• Green

Votes: 45 62.5%
  • Red

Votes: 45 62.5%
  • Black

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Purple

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Moon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cotton Candy

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Another grape not mentioned above

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • None - no one eats them in my home - why?

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I’ve never tried grapes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Green grapes vs. Red grapes vs. Black grapes vs. Purple grapes vs. Moon grapes vs. Cotton Candy grapes
All are seedless
Which one(s) do you buy and eat?
(multiple choice)

For Me….,I‘ve bought all of them, but the ones I buy on a regular basis are green and red (green more than red - DD18 & DH prefer those. I prefer red, but I can’t eat many due to my UC which is why I buy more green than red). I have to watch how much I buy, because when I bring them home everyones like woohoo :dance3:yummy grapes and they eat a lot that day. Then they go in the fridge and get forgotten about unless I’m reminding them, “hey…remember there’s grapes in the fridge” and I get the normal response, “I know, I’ll eat them“. Sometimes they do and sometimes the garbage eats them 🙄 (very annoying).

My daughter and I prefer green, but my son and husband prefer red. (I feel like the skin on the red ones is bitter sometimes.) I generally buy whichever is cheaper between the two.

my family seems to go in phases with eating them. Sometimes they devour them immediately. Sometimes they sit and rot. 😒 They are a staple for “car snacks” during road trips though.

I've never heard of moon grapes, but I've bought and like all the others on the list. My favorites are Concord and Cotton Candy!

Red or green seedless , only if they are on sale.

Tired the Cotton Candy ones, yuck too sweet. Tired them frozen nope to that too.

Green or Red grapes. Haven't tried cotton candy but not sure i can eat that flavor as a grape.

I ❤️ grapes! I buy red and black most of the time, purple occasionally. They are the perfect snack food to me. I often keep some in the car, especially for trips. Love them frozen during the summer.

Everyone loves the cotton candy grapes. So I get them when I see them. Otherwise, I get red or green. I think they prefer red though.

It's weird but I grew up eating only green.

My step mom occasionally gets Muscatine. They taste weird to me.

I didn’t even know there were grapes other than Thompson (green) seedless until I was 13. That was all my mom bought. I prefer red globes. I like the cotton candy ones in small quantities.

Speaking of grapes. Am I the only one who takes out half or more of the grapes from the “bag” because it is too many to buy at once? I usually only buy one bunch at a time. The bags usually have 2-3 in them and that’s too many for one person.

Reactions: NAB
Usually green and red. Oldest DD loves grapes and when she went away to school, I started to throw a lot more away. Now I buy them only occasionally.
I am fussy about grapes. I prefer red and they must be firm. I will not eat them if they are mushy. Kids prefer green.

Last edited:
We buy lots of grapes, usually red, but like green too. My son has them in his lunch every day. The moon grapes are delicious, but has only found them on sale a few times and are usually too expensive.

DW always has green seedless grapes on hand, I don't eat grapes.

I love them all but I tend to buy mostly green or red seedless. I prefer the red over the green but hubby prefers the green. Since he hates fruits and veggies of all types but will eat grapes or watermelon or citrus fruit, that's what I buy. He really won't eat a lot of any of it, I'm guessing he will eat grapes once out of the batch I buy. I buy them every time I go to the grocery store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter