Snack Items Not Changed at CSR?

zuzu310

DIS Veteran
I noticed that on the Confirmed Snacks List, it says CSR has not changed their snack options. What does this mean? Does this mean that you can only still get the standard options that were available before they expanded the snack options? Thanks to anyone who can answer.

I'm curious too...i wonder if it's b/c it's a convention resort and maybe conventioners are likely to spend more oop b/c they're on business accounts?? I'd love to see some more snacks added at CSR, but I'll be happy with all the great ones in the parks too. :)

Beth

I noticed a couple of new CSR trip reports on the resorts board. I will go back and ask if any of them had the AP, and if so, what the snacks were. I think we will probably eat all our snacks at the parks (Dole Whips, sweet pretzels), but I would like to know just in case...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter