Snow Carpet???has anybodies shown up yet

still nothing on my mules:(
WARNING: I think i posted this before but someone said that they had to go to a staff member to get their rugs they would write down your name and the problem would be fixed

When I checked this morning my main character still did not have any signs of a snow carpet. I am starting to get concerned, maybe it is time to use that "Contact Us" button and fire a message into that blackhole.

-CL_DISNEYHAWAII.....:smickey:

Nothing here :(

Guess I will be heading to the Everest game rooms soon!

Just had a chat with Hula in Ice Bowling. I asked when all the rugs would be given out and she said they were all given already. I told her I hadn't gotten my so she said to use Contact Us. She also said it could be that I entered too late, didn't have the right answer, or if mummy entered maybe the title was wrong.

Well, I had the right answer, entered before VMK closed on Sunday and I am the mummy. So she said again to use Contact Us.

got2travel said:
Just had a chat with Hula in Ice Bowling. I asked when all the rugs would be given out and she said they were all given already. I told her I hadn't gotten my so she said to use Contact Us. She also said it could be that I entered too late, didn't have the right answer, or if mummy entered maybe the title was wrong.

Well, I had the right answer, entered before VMK closed on Sunday and I am the mummy. So she said again to use Contact Us.

Same exact thing....for me

I am really scared about this, i was really counting on getting these rugs on a couple of my characters to put on the bottom of my room for the contest, I entered the right answer on each one but none have recieved the carpet, Has ANYONE gotten one? If not i dont find this fair at all! What gives? If we answer right, we should get the prize plain and simple! This has never been an issue in the past! I am at a loss as to what i should do because the "Black Hole" is not worth the time and effort for no reward! lol, But i really want these snow rugs! The main site said to not worry if the rugs did not show up immideatly, but this is kind of becoming a long time! AH!

the rest of ours finally showed up yesterday.:) My son's showed up earlier this week, my daughter's, my clone's and mine didn't until yesterday. I can't imagine why ours would have been different. Go figure!:)
Kim

Hi Everyone!

Look at the date and I STILL have not gotten ANY snow carpets! :confused3

Any one eles have this problem? My answer was correct and I'm wondering .... Does every entry get a snow carpet?

Pls help! :worship:

Have a Disney Day!

Aww Duck...

Tomorrow for riding the RIde-a-thon you get Snow carpets!

i have a snow carpet if anyone needs one and i need rare things or space muntain room code

please pm me if u are interested

I got mine, but my son didn't get his and he posted his answer before I did. And it was the same answer...

We don't do mules, so we were only counting on one apiece.

At least we have the staff game on Saturday!! :)

I've given up on getting the rug from them. I guess I will be taking multiple trips on the staff ride to get several of the rugs.

I thought that those weren't going to be given out first. I could be wrong, but i think that that is wat is supposed to happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter