Snow Carpet???has anybodies shown up yet

I got in line and told her about my problem. I did not receive a snow rug when a bunch of other people who got the answer right received theirs. She then told everyone in the room, " If you should have but didn't receive a snow rug, please give me your title, and I will make sure you get yours." Then a couple minutes later she followed up with, " We will be checking the entrys again and sending out the REST of the snow rugs next weekend, for all the people who did not get, but deserve, a snow rug."

Wow now that is very sad....I have not received one carpet, which does not surprise me because I never receive the stuff given out by VMK unless it is a staff game and you get it right there on the spot with the exception of the Halloween event where I did get my prize for my costume.

If it was not for DocHT I would be snowless and sad. Thanks again DOC! :sunny:

Mal

Poor Mimi never got her snow rug either... :( I did manage to acquire 4 rugs from my "helpers", though. Strange...I sent in the exact same answer at almost the same time...
I'm hoping VMK is WAY behind on delivery, but I think Mimi's just not going to get her rug...

And this is the thread that convinced Courtlyn to accquire girls.

Maybe then I wouldn't be snow carpetless.

:confused3

Dang it all.

rugless here as are the 3 or 4 mules I remembered to try to submit with :( Here's hoping something shows up in the next day or so.

I don't have any rugs, not me not my mules we are all wishing for snow rugs! Heck in NC I am wishing for any kind of snow even the kind you all have in New England right now! Brrrrrrr!

Same 'rugless' here too. Neither duck nor my mules got any yet. Nor did my DS or his mules. :sad:

Nothing here! I submitted the answers Sunday afternoon, well before the problems started to happen. Not myself, or my mules or my girls have received anything yet.

Should we be worried now?

I am being to worry!! Have not received my rugs either and I know I put in the right answer......and it was in the right screen, for I was able to click on the "find the yeti"

but then it kept crashing so maybe they all got wiped out!! if so I am going to be so upset...

Cheri :badpc:

I still have not gotten mine yet but I figure, what a nice surprise when it does finally show up!!

Have faith.

I got mine last night on my main. I haven't checked any alts yet.

My three main characters have their rugs. They just showed up. Nothing for my mules.

A question, has anybody received a rug that submitted their answer on Monday morning before the link was removed? Reason I asked because one of my girls forgot to submit her answer on Sunday so I tried early morning on Monday and the link for the Yeti Quest was still there. I think she won't get it but perhaps there is a chance. I was just wondering if anyone got a rug that submitted their answer on Monday before link wwas removed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter