Snow Carpet???has anybodies shown up yet

Does anyone remember what the other prizes were to be? Remember it said something about a drawing? WHo knows maybe those of us who didn't get it yet, were picked for the drawing??

lovethattink said:
Does anyone remember what the other prizes were to be? Remember it said something about a drawing? WHo knows maybe those of us who didn't get it yet, were picked for the drawing??
Wishful thinking, now that's what we need in this time of depression, lol.

My two boys received theirs. I didn't check mine yet though. Hopefully it is there too.

lovethattink said:

All correct answers were to receive a snow carpet not those picked from a drawing ALL.

f03cd302.jpg

I got nothing!

I emialed mine right b4 vmk closed on that sunday... And If I dont get it, I am suing VMK! DISNEY WILL REGRET THE GUY THEY PUT IN CHARGE FOR THAT!

Hahaha!
I put my answer in later on sunday too and have not got the rug yet either.
Tomorrow?

Someone asked VMK_?? if they entered the contest she said no,none of the staff have and then i looked in VMK_Bella's game and she had 3 snow rugs!! could it be the ppl's that have not got theirs yet! lol

I have not received mine, my girls have received theirs. My "friends" only a few received theirs. Hopefully, they are just behind in handing them out.

I found out some important and helpful info. that will probably answer some of the people who did not receive rugs's questions:

I was following a friend last night, and it happened to be a room (not very popular) where a VMK staff member was. She was apparently answering questions, because when I saw her, there was a line leading up to her, and she was talking (so I knew it was not a trade thing).

Anyway....
I got in line and told her about my problem. I did not receive a snow rug when a bunch of other people who got the answer right received theirs. She then told everyone in the room, " If you should have but didn't receive a snow rug, please give me your title, and I will make sure you get yours." Then a couple minutes later she followed up with, " We will be checking the entrys again and sending out the REST of the snow rugs next weekend, for all the people who did not get, but deserve, a snow rug."

I hope this kind of settles the question if there is still a chance of receiving a snow rug. :)

i forgot to say i finally got my snow rug yesterday at night sometime

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter