So my DVC friends....who has already booked or planned 2010 trips....

Memorial week 2010- 7 nights/ one bedroom concierge Jambo House- still have 350 points leftover to play with!---Kathy

We are going on a 4 day cruise on the Disney Wonder Jan. 10-14,2010 and then we are staying at the Animal Kingdom Resort - Jambo House Jan 14-17.

We are very excited since this will be the 1st cruise for us. :banana:

March 4-7 at BLT after the Wonder. Then we'll go late Sept probably BC or AKL (or a split with both!)

Feb. 27 at Vero before our 4 day on the Wonder then Mar. 4-7 at BWV. Pretty excited about BWV first time there, boardwalk view here we come. :cool1:

We are not BOOKED for anything in 2010 but we PLAN on going for the MNSSHP and Food/Wine next Oct. Too soon to book just yet. It is hard not having anything booked though. We were going to go to HHI in Dec. for New Year's but we are waiting until the summer but we can't book that until Dec.
Insert BIG SIGH here!!!

Just booked 8 nights @ OKW Grand Villa starting August 14th 2010. A little bummed couldn't get HH catagory but waitlisited it just in case. Either way let the countdowns begin!!:cloud9::cool1:

We are not BOOKED for anything in 2010 but we PLAN on going for the MNSSHP and Food/Wine next Oct. Too soon to book just yet. It is hard not having anything booked though. We were going to go to HHI in Dec. for New Year's but we are waiting until the summer but we can't book that until Dec.
Insert BIG SIGH here!!!

Right there with you, still have about 6 weeks before we can book.:sad2:

Jan 12-15 at BLT 1 bed
Marriott Cypress Harbour Jan 15-22
Bermuda Jan 22-25 (flying visit!)
Studio Kidani Village Jan 25-28
1 bed OKW Jan 28-Feb 4

It's going to be a fun few weeks!

Then July 5-17 a studio and a grand villa at OKW when my Bermuda family are coming out to join me!

I am taking my sister, two nephews, and my sons to AKV for 4 nights over Mother's Day Weekend.

My family along with my DH's best friend and his family are going to stay at BLT - MK view for a week to celebrate my oldest son's 5th birthday on October 4th next year. (One more month and I can make my ressie!)

I am also planning a long weekend trip to BLT next December.

So far we are booked for May 11-20, 2010 and I am booking a 7 day stay at BLT from Nov. 13-20, 2010 after our Nov. 6 Eastern Caribbean Cruise.

We are going on a 4 day cruise on the Disney Wonder Jan. 10-14,2010 and then we are staying at the Animal Kingdom Resort - Jambo House Jan 14-17.

We are very excited since this will be the 1st cruise for us. :banana:

Oh I am jealous - I just got back from our first DCL cruise and it was fantastic! Congrats - you are sure to have a blast!

I rebooked for my honeymoon for a 4 day on the Wonder Sept 26/10 after our Disney Wedding :)

I have a quick trip with the 2 kids and myself planned for January 2010 and we are planning a bigger trip with our BLT points for August 2010. I better go check those dates for making the ressie this week.

We are booked for April 11-17, 2010 OKW 1-2BDR and 3 Studios. We will be celebrating my youngest DSis HS Graduation. And the trip will be me, DH, DDs(ages 3&6 then), DSis her fam (DH and DS age 8), my Dad and Stepmom -parents to my two younger sisters ages 21 & 18. In addition we will have DSis21's BoyF, my mom and Stepdad and hopefulle DSis18's BoyF who is hoping to be home on leave from Marines!!So 15 in all!!!!! This will be the first trip for most of them and we are really excited to share WDW!!!!

We have already booked a week in 2 spots AKV studio Savannah and Vero Beach for the Easter week timeframe. In a few days I will be booking a 12 day trip to BCV in August.

It is great to be a DVC member.

Long weekend in Jan in BMV but waitlisted for BLT; Long weekend in July for BLT; hoping to talk DH in to a long weekend for F&W in Oct 2010 -- fingers crossed :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter