So my DVC friends....who has already booked or planned 2010 trips....

I booked AKV's Conceirge Studio for 7/15 to 7/19 and OWK 7/19 to 7/21!

:rolleyes1I'm officially below the 300 day mark. It's just a matter of waiting and waiting and waiting. :hourglass

I just got off the phone with MS...we're booked in a 2bedroom and a studio for the end of January! This is the first time my in-laws have ever been to WDW!! :eek:

Working on 4 trips for next year, plus a cruise. See below. I've booked January, March, and April/May. Waiting until November to book October.

Just booked another trip for August 25-Sept 1 2010 at Bay Lake

Also have a trip booked for January

Today is the 26th and we are 3 months away from leaving for WDW! That means today is a Disney Celebration Day at our house and today's party included revealing to the kids that we are planning to buy Annual Passes so we can return to WDW in October of 2010!!! We are hoping to stay at BLT, but will find out on our 7 month date in March. :cool1:

We are going the first of Feb with my brother who is undergoing chemo and his wife. His treatments will end around the time we are to leave and his doctor said the trip shouldn't be a problem. We are staying 2 nights at BLT in a MKV 2Br, 3 nights at BWV in a 2BR SV room and then 2 nights at SSR in a Treehouse. These are dream rooms IMHO and my brother is giddy with excitement. Its also over my birthday so I get to wear a birthday button and maybe snag a free ice cream or soda :thumbsup2
I think we may go to Artist Point for dinner and maybe the Cali Grill. Definitely want to try the lounge at BLT and my brother wants to have a cookout at the Treehouse. I really can't wait and I am so glad we have DVC and are able to share it with friends and family!

Just booked today for April 26-30 at OKW with DH, then thru May 3 solo at BCV.

Planning BWV May 20-25. Then won't be back until July 2011 for a big family trip. Hopefully we can do Vero in Oct 2011. We leave in 6 weeks for THVs. I love planning.

Next year the plan is to skip WDW.
Right now we have the 3rd week of June booked at Hilton Head and just 5 minutes ago my husband and I were talking and I think we're going to head back down to Hilton head again, for Thanksgiving next year. I'm excited!
If not, I am sure we'll cave and do WDW in December..

Trying out BLT with my mom, dad, DD, sis, BIL for a "first trip" for baby Jack Jack (my nephew). He will be almost three. We are going for the second week in March and my dad's birthday is during this time too. For now, we have a 2 bdrm LO, standard view.

ooo ooo. i can now be a part of these wonderful threads. :yay: DF and I just became members of the DVC on Saturday. We will be spending 13 nights at BLT for our Disney Wedding and Honeymoon this coming April. We are so excited to be new members! Now if I can just figure out how to get one of those nifty BLT siggy pics and countdowns:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter