So what did your flight cost?-

Our dates are August 19-30.

2 adults 2 children $1708. Out of Halifax.

My max is $500.00 per person so I was happy to get the $1700. for the four of us.

For next week we're flying out of Newark so the pricing was really cheap with JetBlue.

However, in September we're flying out of Montreal Trudeau with Air Canada Rouge and it was like $375 a person or something close to that round trip.

$470 US roundtrip total for 2 adults, Sept 27-Oct 4. We are flying from Buffalo on JetBlue. We booked the day our dates opened and I'm glad cause the same trip now would be around $700 US.

$645 for two adults, one kid (who of course pays full price), direct from and to Buffalo on JetBlue, September 13-20. I also booked the day out day was opened which is awesome because those exact tickets are now $1350 for the three of us. That would put it outside our range and we'd have to reconsider the trip.

Of course I check every few days to make sure I got the best deal. :)

I originally booked October 20-28 Buffalo to Orlando on Southwest for $896.00 USD for 4 that I thought was a great price however, we changed our dates due to free dining. I still managed to get a great price. For September 22-30 for 4 on the same route, same airline was $872.00 USD. Cheers to saving money :)

Patiently waiting for September 5/6 to 12/13 flights from Toronto, for 12
Last time we grabbed $355 per person, hoping for $400 Max
Fingers crossed

I haven't booked our flights yet (Victoria to DL- preferring to fly out of SNA over LAX any day) for Sept 14-19th. But the prices still seem high at $581pp (for 3 of us). We could go out of Seattle for $381 but by the time we add on the ferry, an extra nights hotel, gas, extra meals (my outlet mall shopping problem ;)) it wouldn't end up being any cheaper for us.

So I keep waiting and hoping.

I haven't booked our flights yet (Victoria to DL- preferring to fly out of SNA over LAX any day) for Sept 14-19th. But the prices still seem high at $581pp (for 3 of us). We could go out of Seattle for $381 but by the time we add on the ferry, an extra nights hotel, gas, extra meals (my outlet mall shopping problem ;)) it wouldn't end up being any cheaper for us.

So I keep waiting and hoping.

Yeah, the lowest I see for those dates is around $480 pp.

Do you have the Alaska Airlines Mastercard?
We signed on and got an instant 20,000 miles (another 5000 and you already have a free trip for one person).
Plus, you get one companion fare a year... so if your fare was $581 for one person, the second person only pays $100 for their fare for a total of $681 (or 340.50 per person).
It has definitely made our travel to both WDW and DL much cheaper every year.

I can't tolerate the ferry anymore, or the drive to SEA, or the extra night in a hotel near Seatac... it's worth the extra $$'s to fly out of YYJ. Having a companion fare makes it so much more affordable and less stressful.

Yeah, the lowest I see for those dates is around $480 pp.

Do you have the Alaska Airlines Mastercard?
We signed on and got an instant 20,000 miles (another 5000 and you already have a free trip for one person).
Plus, you get one companion fare a year... so if your fare was $581 for one person, the second person only pays $100 for their fare for a total of $681 (or 340.50 per person).
It has definitely made our travel to both WDW and DL much cheaper every year.

I can't tolerate the ferry anymore, or the drive to SEA, or the extra night in a hotel near Seatac... it's worth the extra $$'s to fly out of YYJ. Having a companion fare makes it so much more affordable and less stressful.

Interesting to know... Thanks.

I wouldn't mind the drive to Seattle so much if it was just DH and myself. But add in the kiddo (3.5 in September and he has autism) and it's just too much for all of us-the long drive after flying and then racing for the ferry. No thanks.

Interesting to know... Thanks.

I wouldn't mind the drive to Seattle so much if it was just DH and myself. But add in the kiddo (3.5 in September and he has autism) and it's just too much for all of us-the long drive after flying and then racing for the ferry. No thanks.

I hear ya... we feel the same and we don't even have children, so I can imagine how exhausting it would be with a little one. Bless your wee boy and I hope you all have the very best time in DL! :dumbo:

Thanks. While I'm sure we'll have some challenges and moments, I know that we'll have fun.

DS has been practicing dancing with Mickey Mouse for the character breakfast in the one in Paradise Pier (name is escaping me). Amazing since before this he wouldn't dance at all and now he gets up and jumps and dances and shakes his bum. Whether he does when we're there will be left to be seen but at least he's doing it now.

And he'll tell you that he wants to give Tinkerbell a hug and he gets to see Lightning McQueen and Mater and go for a ride with Mater's baby Tractors. And he keeps telling us that Chip has a brown nose like a chocolate chip so he can tell them apart so I don't have to worry if I can't tell who is Chip and who is Dale. He cracks me up some days.

I originally booked October 20-28 Buffalo to Orlando on Southwest for $896.00 USD for 4 that I thought was a great price however, we changed our dates due to free dining. I still managed to get a great price. For September 22-30 for 4 on the same route, same airline was $872.00 USD. Cheers to saving money :)

Me and my kids will be leaving from Buffalo on the same date! Wonder if we are on the same flight? lol
I just booked for Sept 22-Sept 29 for $948 for 4 ppl

Just booked Oct 28-Nov 8 on West Jet for $457 out of Toronto. I was content that it was under $500 with taxes :goodvibes

Thanks. While I'm sure we'll have some challenges and moments, I know that we'll have fun.

DS has been practicing dancing with Mickey Mouse for the character breakfast in the one in Paradise Pier (name is escaping me). Amazing since before this he wouldn't dance at all and now he gets up and jumps and dances and shakes his bum. Whether he does when we're there will be left to be seen but at least he's doing it now.

And he'll tell you that he wants to give Tinkerbell a hug and he gets to see Lightning McQueen and Mater and go for a ride with Mater's baby Tractors. And he keeps telling us that Chip has a brown nose like a chocolate chip so he can tell them apart so I don't have to worry if I can't tell who is Chip and who is Dale. He cracks me up some days.

We adore Paradise Pier! I think that's the "Surf's Up" breakfast... I hope he gets to dance his little booty off :cool1:

He sounds precious... I'm sure it makes your heart swell to see him so excited. Bring back some pics to share! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter