So what do YOU look like?

TJM needs to post more pics. He's a hottie as well.

Just saying :rolleyes1

Here's me in Dallas a couple of weeks ago.

DSC00129Resize.jpg

I'm the one of the right.

DSC00080.jpg

Cute pics. Love the smile. I also love your Stitch fan in your siggy :thumbsup2

My buddy and I cuddling on the couch.
I am hoping a certain person doesn't get jealous!

IMG_7750.jpg

IMG_7751.jpg

IMG_7752.jpg

I have just sat here and read 57 pages. You guys (and girls) are just so crazy. Luv It. Thought I would post my pic (don't tell my wife, she would shoot me if she knew I was reading let alone posting on a gay board). Hope this works and never posted a pic before.

CopyofHPIM0083_edited_edited.jpg

edited: sorry it's so big just trying to figure this stuff out.

Welcome rustyp!

Feel free to hang around and join in the craziness! We've got lots of "straight but not narrow" folks on this board, and we wouldn't have it any other way!

The more the merrier!

I have just sat here and read 57 pages. You guys (and girls) are just so crazy. Luv It. Thought I would post my pic (don't tell my wife, she would shoot me if she knew I was reading let alone posting on a gay board).

You mean your wife would be mad that you were amused?? :sad2:

rpmdfw - thanks, but who said I was straight.

rosiep - actually due to some past situations (I'll let you figure it out) the whole gay deal doesn't set to well with her.

I was trying to be funny...but ask Rob...he'll tell you I failed comedy 101. :upsidedow

rosiep - actually due to some past situations (I'll let you figure it out) the whole gay deal doesn't set to well with her.

popcorn::

Oh its gettin' good
and welcome to the Real Webwives of The Dis

Good point. I shouldn't make assumptions.

Welcome, regardless!

I was trying to be funny...but ask Rob...he'll tell you I failed comedy 101. :upsidedow

It's true. She did. ::yes::

She also failed "Keeping Your Clothes On and Acting Like a Lady for Remedial Students'" :sad2:

rosiep - actually I knew you were being funny and I did get the joke. Sometimes I just over explain things unnecessarily.

rpmdfw - I was trying to make a little joke. See I was the one who failed comedy 101.

love this board, but you people make it hard to get any work done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter