So what do YOU look like?

oh brother! :rolleyes2 LOL Thanks tho.

IMG_1889a.jpg

P2070265-1.jpg

DSC00907-a.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

OK- guess I better play if I am going to post! Here is me :)
(I am on the right in this one)
109_1848copy.jpg

(On the right again!)
109_2141.jpg

(And, this is me in my Cinderella Dress for MNSSHP- not really related, but hey- I love the thing. I would probably wear it to Walmart if I could get away with it!)
109_2293.jpg

(last but not least, my Prince!)
109_2214.jpg

Great dress....and handsome Prince! WOW!
Thanks for posting

Aww, you guys are a beautiful family. I would totally wear the dress to Wal-Mart if I went to Wal-Mart, problem is most of the Wal-Marts around here are in neighborhoods where they wouldn't take kindly to guy walking around dresses like Cinderella :rotfl:

Aww, you guys are a beautiful family. I would totally wear the dress to Wal-Mart if I went to Wal-Mart, problem is most of the Wal-Marts around here are in neighborhoods where they wouldn't take kindly to guy walking around dresses like Cinderella :rotfl:
Yeah well, They can deal! :lmao: You could offer to sign an autograph for them while they were staring! :goodvibes

problem is most of the Wal-Marts around here are in neighborhoods where they wouldn't take kindly to guy walking around dresses like Cinderella :rotfl:

I can just see ya Louie, walking in and asking the lady at the front door...."Ummm excuse me, where are your glass slippers?" :rotfl2:

It's not the staring that worries me so much as the getting beat up or shot :sad2:
:confused3 Seriously? It is really sad that this day and age people can not to learn to respect others. Jeez louise.

I just moved to AR from OK, and in OKC we have huge pride rally's etc- so it is no big deal for us to run into WM while the boys are dressed in drag or tutu's before going out (I have a tutu to I must add, lol- we have to match- I would post pics for you but that would be thread hi jacking lol). But I am not sure how that would go here in AR, bc this 'area' is not as tolerant. I told DBF when we moved here that we should consider opening up a bar/club bc there was nothing like that around here- he said it would be great if we could keep ppl from trying to burn it to the ground :sad2:

:confused3 Seriously? It is really sad that this day and age people can not to learn to respect others. Jeez louise.

Um, you're close. He's Luis. Or KingLouie. We rarely get to call him Louise. ;)

I would post pics for you but that would be thread hi jacking

You're new here. Aren't you? You'll soon realize that thread-jacking is considered an art form here. It's not a good day here on the GLBT forum unless we've had a couple of really good off the wall hijackings.

Oh good! If thats the case.. I am hijacking! Drag pic time!

OK- my tutu to match Kyra- sorry my head is chopped off, I cant seem to find the original in the puter! But you can tell it is me from my lack of ASSets.
109_2119.jpg

OK now the fun stuff, my boys! This is Kyra
tutu3.jpg

tutu2.jpg

kyra.jpg

This is Veronica
kyra2.jpg

tutu4.jpg

And this is us when I drug them to a straight bar one night
boys2.jpg

boy3.jpg

Yup! I dont know what I would do without them! They should be on the boards here before too long, they are planning thier first WDW trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter