SOLD! Points to Rent -112 points available Animal Kingdom and SS expire 9/30/21 $16pp Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelikesbeer

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I have 112 points set to expire at 9/30. Looking to get $16 per point. Since we are within the 7th month window, all resorts are available to book (based on availability). If interested email me resort name, check in and check out date, room selection and view. Points available in any increments.

The only thing available for those dates at AKL is a 1-bedroom standard view. 60 points. Jambo house. The following week, there is a studio savannah view. June 27th-29th 36 points.

I can book your dates and then I will send you the confirmation number. Is that what you mean by transfer?

Anything at AK or SS, Studio 4/24-5/1 or 5/15-5/22 and dates can move slightly or change to a day less

Anything at AK or SS, Studio 4/24-5/1 or 5/15-5/22 and dates can move slightly or change to a day less
For 4/24, there are rooms at SS. Preferred 120 points and standard 106 points. Nothing at AK. Only availability at AK is April 25th-29th.

For 5/15-5/22 at SS standard room available for 95 points and Preferred for 113. AK not available.

Hello, Interested in renting about 110 point, are these available to transfer to a different resort? Thanks!

rethinking vacation plans. Any availability from 6/27= 7/3?
SS has standard studio for 88 points, a preferred studio for 100 points.
OKW has a studio for 88 points
If you go monday-Saturday, AK is available, savannah view 114 points

I am looking for a studio for May 29-June 1, 3 nights for 2 people. Can you tell me which resorts have availability? TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter