SOLD! Points to Rent -112 points available Animal Kingdom and SS expire 9/30/21 $16pp Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, looking to go June 16th - June 23 - anything available? Dates are flexible by a couple days before or after. TIA !

Looks like the only resort available is Sarotaga Springs. They have a standard studio 106 points and a preferred studio for 120 points

Any studios available for 4/26? Looking for 1-2 nights to extend an already booked stay. So looking for 4/26-27 or 4/25-4/27

for 4/26-4/27, there's studios available at:
SS: 14 points
AK: 15 points; savannah view 18
Bay Lake 20 lake view; park view 25
OKW 14
Poly 23

Hi are there any more points available? We would like for April 21,22nd 2 nights. AKV 22 points, Boardwalk 28 , SS 28, OKW 28 any of those are good. Thank you.

Not sure if you still have any available, but was hoping for a studio at BWV from August 8th to the 15th. Thank you.

I have 112 points set to expire at 9/30. Looking to get $16 per point. Since we are within the 7th month window, all resorts are available to book (based on availability). If interested email me resort name, check in and check out date, room selection and view. Points available in any increments.
Looking for 3 consecutive nights at AKL studio (or one of the lesser point amount resorts) for 3-6 consecutive nights between May 1-11. Thanks

Hello, this is my first post here although I've lurked on the main boards. Never rented DVC points but I would be interested in AK Studio from May 27-June 2 if available, thank you!

Hi, I am looking for a studio, preferably a value room at Animal Kingdom, for 4/12/21-4/15/21 (3 nights). If that is not available what resorts do have availability?

I am looking for a Value Studio at Animal Kingdom Lodge on 4/12/21-4/15/21. If that is not available I would be interested in other resorts as well. Thank you!

Looking for 3 consecutive nights at AKL studio (or one of the lesser point amount resorts) for 3-6 consecutive nights between May 1-11. Thanks
lvoncannon AKL has the nights may 3rd-6th available. Monday-Thursday. Savannah room. 17 points a night. That's the only one with 3 consecutive nights

I am looking for a Value Studio at Animal Kingdom Lodge on 4/12/21-4/15/21. If that is not available I would be interested in other resorts as well. Thank you!
AK not available during those nights. Polynesian has availability for 69 points and Saratoga has a standard room for 42 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter