Something About Nothing ... #12

I’m sorry but will be a no show for the bacon breakfast this morning

Can I take a rain check after you and Tom are back from your upcoming vacation......

Hope all the homies have a great day!

Course you can...….:)

Hope the foot is doing ok on your trip and not giving you any bother...….:thumbsup2

That ride is awesome Squirlz. I could see my little one on it. She has been a speedy go cart driver since she was a tot.

Real, sending positive thoughts today, and hope mum is doing better, and you had a good night sleep.

I am here for bacon. None in our house, but I will be making some eggs. Quiet for me. DH out the door, and kids are sound asleep.

Thankfully, the rain will hold off until tomorrow, by lunchtime, wet, wet, wet.

Charade, I did that once. Mad kid, too.

Yeah, MonyK, I have gray hair too, think 65 for little one, 35 for older one, now. Older one is either the designated driver, or all the kids sleep over. Little one uses my car, and goes out with her friends. Most of the time, I know where.

Older one is allergic to pollen, so Spring is not his favorite time either, CK. Hope you are feeling better.

Mac, hope your trip has been enjoyable and your foot is fine with the walking you have been doing.

Sue, Robo, and Keisha, have fun today!

Off to see what is on TV today. Have a super Saturday!

Good Morning!

May the 4th be with you!

Today is laundry day- Im trying to get excited about it-

Schumi- I have always had bad year round allergies- I got the shots as a kid. Hopefully these will pass soon!

MAC- Enjoy your bus ride (so fancy with Wifi!)

Lynne- Enjoy your Saturday!

Wishing everyone a great day ! Tink, Keisha, Patty, Sue, Robo, Monk, Real, Charade :wave:

Weather has sucked here all day....... freezing cold, hailstones, blowing a gale and finally at 7.45pm.....the sun has appeared........just in time to set......

It’s been nice staying in today........did get some jobs done and out of the way...

Chinese Takeout was lovely......spicy and sweet....tonight we’re planning to watch the Zac Efron thing where he portrays Ted Bundy...supposed to be very good.

May have another day in tomorrow.....not to get any warmer........

Glad your mum is doing better!! All the pixie dust, mummy dust, positive thoughts and prayers to you and family!
Yeah-cuz they eggs are so fresh steaming them to hard cooked stage makes them easier to peel. Boiling fresh eggs doesn't allow for easy peeling. 12 minutes steam is a perfect hard cooked egg-middle is solid but not hard. And the spiced salt OMG.

Hope that sleep is a good one for you and allows restful recuperation for you.
Will definitely try steamed eggs!

Had a sleep at home and back to hospital felt so much better. Mum is still battling on so trying to be with her as much as possible.

Enjoying all the anticipation of graduation and hopefully we will see some pictures!

How about vacation ones too so I continue to imagine I’m along there with you!

Thank you again for messages of support I’ll pop back again as soon as I can.

Will definitely try steamed eggs!

Had a sleep at home and back to hospital felt so much better. Mum is still battling on so trying to be with her as much as possible.

Enjoying all the anticipation of graduation and hopefully we will see some pictures!

How about vacation ones too so I continue to imagine I’m along there with you!

Thank you again for messages of support I’ll pop back again as soon as I can.

Good to hear your mum is “battling” hopefully she’ll improve soon and you can get her home.......continued good wishes for all of you.....

Watched the Ted Bundy film......it was very interesting......Zak Efron was surprisingly good in it and an excellent cast too.

Wind is still blowing but not as bad.......hopefully sleep better tonight.....

Good Evening!

Hope everyone had a good Saturday
Good to hear your mum is “battling” hopefully she’ll improve soon and you can get her home.......continued good wishes for all of you.....

Watched the Ted Bundy film......it was very interesting......Zak Efron was surprisingly good in it and an excellent cast too.

Wind is still blowing but not as bad.......hopefully sleep better tonight.....

We watched the Ted Bundy movie as well. I was really impressed with Zac Efron as well. The kid from The Sixth Sense (I see dead people) did not age well. I barely recognized him!

Real- sending lots of positive thoughts to you and your Mom.

It’s late, but I took a nap today, so I will be up for a while.
Today B and I took a trip to Roanoke to have some graduation pictures done. The we made the mistake of going to Smokey Bones BBQ for lunch. The mistake was that they are now selling milkshakes that are similar to the ones at Toothsome, just not as large. I really shouldn’t have gotten one.
We came home to find this:
2vuj3mq.jpg

Unfortunately, it started raining, so we couldn’t try out the new grill tonight.

I got about half of the graduation announcements addressed tonight. DH still needs to give me the addresses of his family members.

Real - Good to hear that you were able to go home and get some sleep.

Hope everyone else had a good Saturday.

Last edited:
Fire pit activities are rained out tonight so we said farewell to all our friends and we'll head for home tomorrow.

Lynne....that is a very pink place!!!! Hope it was good...….

ck.....he was amazing wasn't he!!! I didn't know what I was going to think about it, but it had me hooked. I haven't seen the Bundy Tapes yet, had no idea his swaggering in front of the cameras was something he actually did with the prosecutor.....unreal!!! Now I need to watch the real tapes when we get back...…

charade....nice barbecue.…..

squirlz...… sorry you got rained off.....safe journey home today...….

And it`s Sunday again....….

Cool, miserable and grey again......although little bit of sunshine is peeping through......tomorrow has to be really cold.....and I do have to go out then for last minute bits and bobs...…

I have put a pair of shoes in my suitcase.....does that mean I`ve started packing??? Think it does.....:scratchin

Making a rib roast for dinner today, smaller one though so no leftovers, Kyle cooks fine for himself and his friends that stay while we`re gone, but he doesn't do full roast dinners.....so he`ll enjoy this today.....tomorrow night is takeout pizza night...…

Have a great Sunday...….….

Soaking Sunday here. 2 inches of rain to fall before the day is done, and it already sounds wet and loud raining now. Cool too, 50.

Schumu, PINK is a famous hot dog place that is only in Hollywood and near where I live. It was good, though little one declared next time, onion rings and maybe one of their new milkshakes.

With that, breakfast with Snoopy is up.
And maybe a visit with my Dsis.

Nice grill on the new deck, Charade. Funny, half of the gang going to prom wants to pay for pictures, other half does not. We have many free places to take pictures, so I am glad little one is in the I am not paying group. At least they have the limousines booked and paid for. And with no after prom plans, I hope she just comes home. They may just go to one of the kids’ houses. And that would be okay with me too.

NYC booked for end of first week in June, and train reserved seats bought. Fun couple of days to shop and see the sights. I hope we have nice weather.

With that, another quiet house, well at least inside. Rain is noisy. Tea before I wake little one to come with me for the Snoopy breakfast. Hoping the rain holds off while we are in the amusement park where the breakfast is.

Later homies.

Lush dinner for Schumi.

Real, hope another night of good sleep and positive thoughts that mum continues to fight.

Charade, hope you got to sleep quick last night, and are enjoying a restful sleep now.

Slept okay but woke up earlier than I wanted to. Had a weird dream that I was driving to Atlanta. I was really sleepy and kept thinking I needed to pull off the road, but I was almost at my destination.

I have put a pair of shoes in my suitcase.....does that mean I`ve started packing??? Think it does.....:scratchin
Sure, that counts.

Nice grill on the new deck, Charade. Funny, half of the gang going to prom wants to pay for pictures, other half does not. We have many free places to take pictures, so I am glad little one is in the I am not paying group. At least they have the limousines booked and paid for. And with no after prom plans, I hope she just comes home. They may just go to one of the kids’ houses. And that would be okay with me too.
We didn’t pay for any prom photos. Most of the pictures were taken with my phone. B’s friend Sarah’s father took most of the pictures and got some really good ones. No limo for us. B and her friends went in her date’s old Toyota.

Fire pit activities are rained out tonight so we said farewell to all our friends and we'll head for home tomorrow.
Sorry you got rained out too. Dh wants to get a fire pit.

Trying to decide if I want to try to go back to sleep or just get up and start the day.

On tour bus

Enjoy!!:)

May the 4th be with you!

We watched the Star Wars May the 4th be with you movie marathon yesterday!:darth::chewy:

Had a sleep at home and back to hospital felt so much better.

:hug: Glad you got some rest!

Chowing down.

Yum!!:thumbsup2

Today B and I took a trip to Roanoke to have some graduation pictures done.

Sounds nice- the pictures will be a great memento of her senior year!:)

we'll head for home tomorrow.

Safe travels, Squirlz!!:)

Cool, miserable and grey again......although little bit of sunshine is peeping through......tomorrow has to be really cold.....and I do have to go out then for last minute bits and bobs...…

You will be in Orlando soon!! Warmth and sun abound!:sunny:

NYC booked for end of first week in June, and train reserved seats bought. Fun couple of days to shop and see the sights. I hope we have nice weather.

That sounds like a fun trip!:thumbsup2 My niece lives in NYC- we'd love to visit sometime- although we're not big city people!

Trying to decide if I want to try to go back to sleep or just get up and start the day.

Go for the nap!!:thumbsup2

Going to be a sunny, mild day- 60s! We're doing a little lawn cleanup and then heading off to Six Flags Darien Lake today! It's opening weekend!! We have season passes and a dining package so may as well use them and enjoy the nice day!!:goodvibes

Have a great Sunday all!!

56484298-happy-sunday-word-two-cups-of-coffee-and-stand-together-to-be-heart-shape-on-yellow-background-with-.jpg

Thank you for all your continued messages. Sat looking out at a beautiful sun going down - the rays down through the clouds are perfect. Mum has been asleep most of the day and not talking so sadly no improvement so I may stay overnight again - see what the next review brings.

Getting lovely photos from my son and DIL in Dubai I’m so glad they didn’t cancel - as I say to you guys I’m enjoying seeing your trips and life carrying on out of this “bubble” we are in.

Holiday in UK tomorrow so no school and the grandchildren are celebrating!

Hope you’re having a lovely time at the park Patty........

Lynne.....nice you have your trip to NYC sorted.......I’ll be in New York the second week of June......looking forward to that trip too......

RFF.......I’m sorry there’s been no improvement with your mum........fingers crossed she improves soon.......

Yep, Bank Holiday in the UK tomorrow......just need to pick up a few things for our trip and some things for Kyle.....not much.....then hope we can sleep tomorrow night......

Didn’t get any further with any packing today........one pair of shoes look a little lost in a large case.......will do it tomorrow afternoon........

As Kyle is off tomorrow he’s staying up to watch GoT.....it’s on at 2am here......:faint: we’ll wait and watch it tomorrow....

Almost bedtime here for me.......Tom is through in the family room watching some sci fi movie on the big screen.....not for me.....I’m sitting in the peace and quiet in another room.......but, yawning my head off!!!

Hope your Sunday has been a good one.........

And it is still raining. Sigh. And cool feeling.

Chicken and my own made Mexican rice. Full. So what did we do? Went out for ice cream. And tasty it was. Now really full.

Yep, just a quick visit to NYC, and looking forward to it. Have not been there for years. Took little one when she was young.

Glad you are getting ready now Schumi. My Dsis is also traveling on Tuesday, so I guess a good day to travel.

Park was wet. Little one came off the first coaster and asked if she looked wet. Um, yep your tush is. After that, she did not care, rode three more and the huge log flume, and a spinning thing, that I thought was okay, until it went horizontal up in the air. Then we decided to get a very forgetful lunch, ick, but by the time we finished eating, the park had shut down for weather. Good thing we are season pass holders. I will say, the breakfast was good. So there’s that. And we did stop at my Dsis’s place to shower and put our wet clothes and shoes in the dryer. Good thing we had dry clothes and jackets in the car, as well as towels and a blanket. So quick change at car so as not to get my car seats wet.

Relaxing Sunday night. Wish we had a bank holiday tomorrow too.

Have a nice night, all.

And Real, hope you get some rest, and more positive thoughts and prayers for your dear mum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter