Something About Nothing ... #12

Productive Sunday, although I wanted to sleep in. Still can't sleep past 530 am. Think it is hormones (I really don't mind getting older, except this peri/menopause business!!!!! Sorry to the gentlemen on the thread if TMI:P). Boy slept til after 9 though and went to bed around 9 last night. He's battling a cold and ran low grade fever too yesterday. Made waffles (chocolate chip and plain), bacon and sausage for breakfast-big breakfast as I am making the bolognese for tonight, and when I make that (takes hours) I don't cook lunch.
Did some weeding in garden, with all the rain soil soft. Hoping more green bean plants come up, but looks like some cucumber, squash and melon seeds survived the purge by the hens. Just had to go chase Ellie (aka Diva) out of the garden where she was happily taking a dirt bath-she's kinda fat so don't think she jumped over, maybe squeezed under fence?? Lucky for her she was bathing between the caged tomato plants where there wasn't anything else planted. Although I think that chicken knows my threats of a stew pot are emptyo_O... Also sheets washed, laundry being done, sauce bubbling away on stove, and house cleaned. Ended up with tomorrow off as one of my homes rescheduled their visit, so may go get the toes done...

Need to STOP the online shopping for trip. Although the nice family document holder (holds 4 passports, lots of pockets for earbuds, CC, and confirmation documents in a slim zippered case) will be nice in Havana, as we have to have our passports with us off ship, and no way am I letting the kids hang onto theirs.

Lynne you having me craving chili dogs and onion rings...
We came home to find this:
Very nice!

Safe travels Squirlz, too bad about rain out.

shoes count as packing Schumi lol!
Hope pattyw had a fun day at 6Flags. One day we will get season passes to our local park (Silver Dollar City) again.

RFF-hope mom is comfortable and you get some sleep. Dubai looks incredible-would love to see it someday.

Boy said he isn't going on rides at Universal as he is "done" with it...until I brought up Spiderman, and FJ and FLight, and MiB...:rolleyes1

ooh timer going off-think pasta is done!

Hi everyone:wave2:..Quick stop in had a busy day and Brian isn't feeling well so need to go do some things.

I just wanted to say thank you also to Robo, Ckmiles and Monykalyn for the lovely compliments on Liv. I told her how everyone was complimenting her dress here and she was very happy.

It was a colder rainy day today, so was inside doing things. We did finally get to see Avenger's End Game and really liked it. We even liked the ending, I know there has been differing opinions.

I made a buffalo chicken sauce over pasta tonight and the teens are working. Brian is sick so have some double duty to do.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

:thumbsup2:goodvibes

And it is still raining. Sigh. And cool feeling.

Chicken and my own made Mexican rice. Full. So what did we do? Went out for ice cream. And tasty it was. Now really full.

Yep, just a quick visit to NYC, and looking forward to it. Have not been there for years. Took little one when she was young.

Glad you are getting ready now Schumi. My Dsis is also traveling on Tuesday, so I guess a good day to travel.

Park was wet. Little one came off the first coaster and asked if she looked wet. Um, yep your tush is. After that, she did not care, rode three more and the huge log flume, and a spinning thing, that I thought was okay, until it went horizontal up in the air. Then we decided to get a very forgetful lunch, ick, but by the time we finished eating, the park had shut down for weather. Good thing we are season pass holders. I will say, the breakfast was good. So there’s that. And we did stop at my Dsis’s place to shower and put our wet clothes and shoes in the dryer. Good thing we had dry clothes and jackets in the car, as well as towels and a blanket. So quick change at car so as not to get my car seats wet.

Relaxing Sunday night. Wish we had a bank holiday tomorrow too.

Have a nice night, all.

And Real, hope you get some rest, and more positive thoughts and prayers for your dear mum.

A quick visit is better than no visit Lynne........we love NYC......which is odd as I hate busy busy places.....but there’s something about that city we love.......I was surprised how much Tom loved it first time him and I went too.....

Yep....today is “getting ready” day.........:)

Productive Sunday, although I wanted to sleep in. Still can't sleep past 530 am. Think it is hormones (I really don't mind getting older, except this peri/menopause business!!!!! Sorry to the gentlemen on the thread if TMI:P). Boy slept til after 9 though and went to bed around 9 last night. He's battling a cold and ran low grade fever too yesterday. Made waffles (chocolate chip and plain), bacon and sausage for breakfast-big breakfast as I am making the bolognese for tonight, and when I make that (takes hours) I don't cook lunch.
Did some weeding in garden, with all the rain soil soft. Hoping more green bean plants come up, but looks like some cucumber, squash and melon seeds survived the purge by the hens. Just had to go chase Ellie (aka Diva) out of the garden where she was happily taking a dirt bath-she's kinda fat so don't think she jumped over, maybe squeezed under fence?? Lucky for her she was bathing between the caged tomato plants where there wasn't anything else planted. Although I think that chicken knows my threats of a stew pot are emptyo_O... Also sheets washed, laundry being done, sauce bubbling away on stove, and house cleaned. Ended up with tomorrow off as one of my homes rescheduled their visit, so may go get the toes done...

Need to STOP the online shopping for trip. Although the nice family document holder (holds 4 passports, lots of pockets for earbuds, CC, and confirmation documents in a slim zippered case) will be nice in Havana, as we have to have our passports with us off ship, and no way am I letting the kids hang onto theirs.

Lynne you having me craving chili dogs and onion rings...
Very nice!

Safe travels Squirlz, too bad about rain out.

shoes count as packing Schumi lol!
Hope pattyw had a fun day at 6Flags. One day we will get season passes to our local park (Silver Dollar City) again.

RFF-hope mom is comfortable and you get some sleep. Dubai looks incredible-would love to see it someday.

Boy said he isn't going on rides at Universal as he is "done" with it...until I brought up Spiderman, and FJ and FLight, and MiB...:rolleyes1

ooh timer going off-think pasta is done!

Food sounds good MonyK.......sounds like a productive day.....I did all the beds today too.....I love getting into fresh sheets.......I’m laughing at you threatening your chickens.......lol.......

I didn’t like Dubai.......it’s quite the place to see, but never felt comfortable as a woman there whenever we went......some beautiful hotels and we did enjoy that part, but I’ll never go back there again.......

Enjoy your day off.....sounds like fun getting tootsies done........:wave2:

Hi everyone:wave2:..Quick stop in had a busy day and Brian isn't feeling well so need to go do some things.

I just wanted to say thank you also to Robo, Ckmiles and Monykalyn for the lovely compliments on Liv. I told her how everyone was complimenting her dress here and she was very happy.

It was a colder rainy day today, so was inside doing things. We did finally get to see Avenger's End Game and really liked it. We even liked the ending, I know there has been differing opinions.

I made a buffalo chicken sauce over pasta tonight and the teens are working. Brian is sick so have some double duty to do.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

:thumbsup2:goodvibes

Hope Brian improves......not fun being poorly.......have a good week bobbie...

Didn’t mac get back home last night?? Hope it was a lovely trip.....and hope foot is better......

And it’s raining again today.........looks darn miserable outside and supposed to be cold too.......

Will nip out this morning then this afternoon, make some chocolate ice cream for Kyle to enjoy while we’re away, watch GoT, finally get packing and then takeout pizza tonight....and hopefully earlyish night........we get picked up by car service around 9am tomorrow......hopefully arrive at hotel in time for lunch. As the hotel is attached to the airport terminal and also the train station we did think about getting the train into the City, only takes 15 minutes.......but weather looks like rain all day, so decided not to bother.......we are quite happy chilling at the hotel too.

Forgot to bring out bacon for breakfast today......so it’s toast and ginger preserve for me......cereal for my two guys.....

Have a great Monday..........

images

Well, a good morning to you all!

Schumi, sounds like you have everything ready. Safe travels and enjoy that Florida sun.

Bobbie, hope Bryan feels better today. Sounds like a busy house.

MonyK, hope your sauce was tasty last night. Yeah, I'd be hanging on to those passports too. Holder for them, sounds like a great buy. Ease is always nice when you are traveling. Cruse time is getting closer.

Ah, thankfully all that over 2 inches of rain has left for a day or two. Still wet and puddles this morning, but hey, there's a nice golden sun just above the horizon. Sunglasses will be needed for my lunch time walk. Maybe I can drop the jacket too. Afternoon will be seeing around 70. Eh, maybe I'll take a sweater. Was almost cool this morning, at 56 degrees. And the weather lady said, if there is a day to be outside, it's Tuesday. Today, clouds turning to some sun this afternoon. Tomorrow, hello high weather system. It will chase all those clouds away, so Tuesday's weather forecast: all day sun, with 80 as the high. Yeah, and then the high weather system leaves, and the rest of the week, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain. Sigh.

With that, tea for me. Hope Mac is home and resting with a smile.

Sue and Keisha, hope you all are having fun.

Oooh, what to snack on? Hmmm.

Good Morning!

7 sleeps until vacation!

The sun is shining here- all of my windows are open to let the fresh air in!

Im having a 4 hour stress test on Wednesday. My Dr 'heard' something when she listed to my heart- which now means lots of tests. Im kinda over it already...

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Park was wet. Little one came off the first coaster and asked if she looked wet. Um, yep your tush is. After that, she did not care, rode three more and the huge log flume, and a spinning thing, that I thought was okay, until it went horizontal up in the air. Then we decided to get a very forgetful lunch, ick, but by the time we finished eating, the park had shut down for weather. Good thing we are season pass holders.

Yay for a park day!:cheer2: Sorry about the rain!

Think it is hormones (I really don't mind getting older, except this peri/menopause business!!!!!

I hear ya! My sleep pattern are crazy! I tried taking a low dose of melatonin the last two nights. It did help me to stay asleep but I didn't feel like getting up!

Brian is sick so have some double duty to do

So sorry! Sending healing wishes to Brian!

435009B-2T.jpg

Yep....today is “getting ready” day.........:)

:banana: Great news!!

Today, clouds turning to some sun this afternoon. Tomorrow, hello high weather system. It will chase all those clouds away, so Tuesday's weather forecast: all day sun, with 80 as the high. Yeah, and then the high weather system leaves, and the rest of the week, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain. Sigh.

Same here Yesterday and today are nice and sunny:sunny: and then rain moves in the rest of the week!:(

7 sleeps until vacation!

:cheer2: Yay!

I'm off from work today! It's beautiful out so yard work is on my to do list! Have to get what I can done before the rain moves in!

Hope Mac is resting from vacation! Can't wait to hear about it!:thumbsup2

Have a great afternoon all!!

good-afternoon-monday-52650-31294.jpg

ck....good luck for Wednesday....hope it`s a something about nothing appointment......better safe than sorry.....and only 7 days till your trip!!! Fabulous...….hope to see you there...…:wave2:

Patty, it`s lovely to be able to get in the garden when weather is nice....not that we garden :blush: as we are rubbish at it, couldn't tell a weed from a plant.....but it`s nice to get out in it...…:sunny: Enjoy the rest of your day...…

Well, it rained heavy most of the morning.....but this afternoon was dull but not as cold as forecast.....it very rarely is!!!

And we`re packed...……:cheer2: And I have room in my case......I was squeezing stuff in when we went in March :confused3.....not sure what I`m missing...…:scratchin

Enjoyed our take out pizza......few phone calls to make tonight and ready for the off tomorrow....it`s been nice having Kyle off today as it`s a Bank Holiday......never look forward to waving him off tomorrow as he leaves for work.....thank goodness for Facetime!!!

Glass of wine later.....nice red I think.....and hopefully, a good sleep tonight......::yes::

Safe travels, Schumi!! Sun and warmth are coming soon!!:sunny:

Cut the lawn and did a little cleanup. We've had so much rain lately that everything is still so wet and muddy! And more rain is in the forecast for tomorrow and beyond! Ugh!! I'm actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow! I've been on my feet all afternoon and I'm a muddy mess! It will be a treat to sit at my desk tomorrow!:laughing:

Leftovers for dinner- Joe is home to lend a hand outside!

Hope everyone has a great evening!:goodvibes

Afternoon Sans family :wave2:

Returned back home yesterday after a nice relaxing stay at Portofino.

Granddaughter enjoyed her vacation. We got in a trip to Premium Outlet Mall and Mall at Millenia.

2D29F62A-44B0-4715-B95B-09C44469C9A1.gif

We had a very nice meal at Ocean Prime. Spent most of trip just resorting it by the pool as this is what granddaughter wanted to do.

We were supposed to get home at 7:40 am yesterday morning, but did not get home until 11:15 am. They loaded the plane and taxied out to runway. Then we sat on the runway for about an hour. . There was an issue with a light of some sort. Then then went back to the gate and got luggage deplaned and went back into terminal. They had to get another plane. Once the other plane was brought to loading area we loaded up again and we were off. Everyone was a good sport about it......will tell you the loading process went far smoother the second time around.

I not sure what everybody else’s experience is with this problem “the person that comes running to the front of the plane from the back when the fasten seatbelt light is turned off when you land and reach the terminal plank”.

This happened again on this trip and the man who did it ran into to people and did not care that he was rude at all.

The proper way to deplane is that the people in front of plane should deplane first and it should go by rows until it reaches the back. The people who are at the front of the plane paid extra for those seats. Everyone has the option to do so.

Enough of that.

Still have residual cough from that respiratory thing I caught 2 weeks ago.....didn’t put a damper on vacation time.

Had my Dentist appointment today and the not so bad cracked tooth now needs a crown. So will make appointment for that after I get back from taking grandson on his vacation in a couple weeks. Did not want to be on vacation with temporary crown on.

Saw a new piece of Potter merchandise this trip. It just came out Friday.

986D2718-1FF5-46A0-94A3-E6D6E9B7AFC0.jpeg

23028FA9-E527-4DCF-A8AC-0272F5CD6965.jpeg

Frog Choir Frog. It’s a puppet. Your hand goes in underneath the pillow and you press the top of the frogs head and it croaks. It’s really cute. I think it will be a hit with Potter fans.

Always nice to get home after a trip.

Schumi glad to hear your packed. You will be in the Florida :sunny: before you know it.

4DB72B6E-114D-4C8D-AFCF-59E24B7568A4.jpeg
Have a safe trip and a good time :flower1:

Brian isn't feeling well so need to go do some things.

Hope you, Liv and Brian feel better soon bobbie68:grouphug: lots of get well wishes being sent your way.

Realfoodfans so good to hear you were able to go home and get some rest. Hang in there. Sending lots of mummy dust and get well wishes for your mum.

Yeah!!!!! to 7 more sleeps till vacation for you Ckmiles :dogdance:

Monykalyn.....wow sounds like you had a very productive day yesterday....hope you were able to schedule a pedicure to pamper your toes.....I remember many years ago a Nursing Professor said that every woman should pamper herself with a pedicure......and she was right.

Keisha and her Mr......hope you both are having a great relaxing Hawaiian vacation.

:wave: Lynne, Tink, Pattyw, Mac and the rest of the Sans family.

65699EC2-9635-47EA-82D0-E0E60CF494CF.jpeg

24EBB872-EBEB-4519-A614-A0DE29850EE9.gif

A hello this evening.

Safe travels tomorrow,Schumi.

CK, hope your tests are just that you are excited about your vacation coming in a week. Yay! That in 7 days, you will be having fun too.

Oh Robo, sorry to hear of delay and rude guy. Nice you had such a good time with your granddaughter.

Patty, you got a lot done on day off. Yep, sounds of lawnmowers now. With all the rain, the grass is growing fast.

Decided to make cheesesteaks. They were tasty.

Now just chilling and enjoying a quiet night.

Have a peaceful night all the homies.

DBDF11AB-243E-4D5D-9ACA-452DD8D15DAB.jpeg

Hello homies!

I’m home and trying to catch up on the boards

Great trip we had and now back to everyday life this week

Schumi, hope you and Tom have safe travels and get all the sunshine and no rainy days in Orlando

Your trips are always awesome and you top each one of them with new things you share with us

Also sending hugs to all that are traveling on vacation soon

Thinking of all the homies here and hope all are doing fine

Missed you all while I have been away

not sure what everybody else’s experience is with this problem “the person that comes running to the front of the plane from the back when the fasten seatbelt light is turned off when you land and reach the terminal plank”.

Yep- we see it on our flights, too! I never understand it!:confused3 It always happens on our direct flights home to Buffalo in the evening. So- no connections to make! And you have to wait for your bags anyway- so why the rush? It's just rude!

after I get back from taking grandson on his vacation in a couple weeks

Yay!! You are such a sweet grandma! Spending time on a family vacation is so special and you are making memories that will last a lifetime!:goodvibes

Frog Choir Frog. It’s a puppet.

So cute!

Decided to make cheesesteaks. They were tasty.

Yum!! :thumbsup2

Now just chilling and enjoying a quiet night.

Quiet nights are the best!!

Great trip we had and now back to everyday life this week

Glad you had a nice time!!:goodvibes

Quiet night here, too! Some wine, cheese, & crackers! And bedtime!!

Good night all!!

tenor.gif

Thanks for the good wishes and safe travel wishes......appreciate it...…slept quite well last night after all.

Raining and grey is the weather today....nice day to travel especially if the rain stops.....tomorrow we hope the rain is bouncing down as we take off...…:D

Kyle is leaving for work soon :sad1: then we`ll have breakfast and pack last minute items...

Hope everyone is good...….:wave2:

Hope you are having a nice ride to the airport, Schumi, and will enjoy the start of your holiday, with a pleasant stay at the airport hotel. Then, safe flight tomorrow, and have lots of fun at the Dark Side and areas around it.

Mac, good to see you came home safe, and had a great time. Long drives. Bet the cats were happy to see you both back.

Patty, hope you had a nice evening and a good sleep last night.

Oooh, golden horizon it is. No jacket taken, and sunglasses at the ready.

But today is a Tuesday, and you know what that means? Yep, tacos. Mac's day to maybe take a Taco Bell run.

56819852_173786440282281_5597803090807272422_n.jpg
So, drink up. it's going to be the nicest day this week, with 80 degrees this afternoon, it will be hot. And yay, no rain yet, some clouds, but a beautiful sunrise. Hope all have good weather and eat a taco, or nachos or burritos...... In other words, enjoy your Tuesday.

thumb_may-7-national-day-ade-with-typorama-may-7-2017-20236044.png
-- that might be refreshing this afternoon.

Raining and grey is the weather today....nice day to travel especially if the rain stops.....tomorrow we hope the rain is bouncing down as we take off...…:D

Have a great day - and start to your travels!:)

So, drink up. it's going to be the nicest day this week, with 80 degrees this afternoon, it will be hot. And yay, no rain yet, some clouds, but a beautiful sunrise. Hope all have good weather and eat a taco, or nachos or burritos...... In other words, enjoy your Tuesday.

Enjoy your weather! Wish it were here!!:)

Rain has arrived- and chilly!! 48 this morning! Ick!! This week looks pretty wet and cool! :(

I'll cheer myself up with some tacos later!!:thumbsup2 Taco Bell sounds good, Mac!!:)

Have a great Tuesday all!!

165589-Happy-Rainy-Tuesday.jpg

Happy Tuesday afternoon Sans family :wave2:

Forgot to mention to everyone heading to Orlando and anywhere near the ocean. The lovebugs are out this year. They are starting to get pretty bad. We noticed them by the pool while at The Resort.

Every few years they are very annoying. They hit the cars while your driving and it you don’t keep the bug debris washed off the car they can damage the paint.

Yeah, those love bugs Robo. Glad I tend to visit when they are not plentiful. On pass holder Facebook page, some one posted a car, silver, with black all over the front of the car. Major icky.

Oh the rain. Last night, older one called, rocking and rolling at my Dsis's house, where he's house and dog sitting. My Dsis's dog is a a nervous wreck if he hears thunder. Good thing is, he's pretty much deaf, but if he sees the flashes of lightening, he still goes into a nervous wreck. Older one said, he's sleeping right now, I said good, hopefully he continues. About an hour later, yep, were were red and yellow for a bit. Lots of lightning and oddly, not as much thunder. But the wind. Oh my. Thankfully, it was outta there by 10pm last night. But the rain is not done. Periods of heavy rain to be this very wet Wednesday.

Hope this finds Schumi, in the sky over the pond, enjoying a nice flight, and hope your stay is fabulous.

Keisha, hope you are still in that Hawaiian state of mind, and enjoying your trip.

Dark, gray, and light rain commute. But it was fast enough, not too bad. Darn rough road signs. So ready for new black top roads. It's that time of year.

Oh, and it is a Wednesday, so for those that need that little, hump of a reminder:

tenor.gif
Yes indeed. And a he he:
animals-coat-camels-camel_hair_coats-clothing-new_clothes-bfrn57_low.jpg

So, all have a wonderful Wednesday. Hope CK gets good news, and her countdown is ticking down fast. I hope you are feeling well.

Ah, I happened to see, that little one left a box of pizzelle cookies in the car, that she mus have forgotten when we bought them the other day. Sweet. Time for tea, and no need to search for a sweet this morning.

Later homies, sending good wishes and thoughts, particularly that an a hug to Real (positive thoughts and prayers to your mum), may this find you in good spirits and health.

Happy Wednesday, and eat a pie!

EZnuHCQ6jRmsHjBDpushDUyro39X6AJUg1y0DXJpfNMFJTPBIAL9FG2EbA-uADpKO3-QCMTHTM3xRe1YOQnfQGciYn9OUHTyHOnAZTY=w360-l68

Morning!

Happy Hump Day!

Beautiful spring day here- but only for today, rain and cool back tomorrow.

Thanks for all the well wishes on the test- Im off to have it done this morning-

Love the camels Lynne!

Waving Hi to Schumi, Lynne, Patty, MAC, Sue, Robo, Charade, Keisha, Tink, and anyone else I missed.

Have a great day everyone!

Lynne it is a very good thing when your kid leaves one of your favorites food items in the car

Eat the stuff up, she will never know
Jk

Robo, I know about those big ugly bugs and I don’t like them either
They are so nasty on the car paint

Our area gets a lot of yellow pollen in early morning hours
It started in the spring and has not let up yet

Black suv on side driveway covered in yellow pollen daily
Ick (at least it’s not my car)

But have to sweep the patio deck and screened in porch so we don’t track pollen into the kitchen

Since Mr Mac is an early morning person and a fanatic for cleanliness,
It’s all his job and I’m off the hook

It’s wednesday and ck has her 4 hour fun time stress test today

You will do fine I just know it!
I had to do them and know how stressful it is to do that stress test

Anything that is not in synch, they will find and you’ll lose those heart flutters
Thinking of you today for the test

Schumi hopefully is having a smooth flight and their plane arrives today

Her and Tom seem to adjust well the first day they arrive from the long
flights

Hope we hear when they arrive

Monyk has the hardest job out all of us this week
She had to decide which color for her pedi

Maybe a nice color like the chicks are

Never had a mani/pedi so hope she shares her toe pics

Real, you have been quiet but you are busy with mum and her care
Sending good thoughts and prayers things have improved or at least holding good

Charade, exciting time for you and husband as your little girl is no longer a little but nearing her next stage in life and graduating

It’s a joyful event to see them grow up and start a higher education
I bet you are proud parents!

Pattyw, has it stopped snowing yet in your area???!?
Geez Louise...
This type of weather causes money woes on the budget
as you need to make a plan to go South again real soon to get warm

Since we have not had a citing about Sue lately, guess this means she is really enjoying her vacation
Lucky ducky!

Janet still in paradise
Bet she is no way ready to return home soon
Hawaii is a fun place !
Lots of things to see and do and totally relax having fun exploring the islands and then cruise

Still waiting for my post card, ahem..

Bobbie, do hope all in your house are feeling better
Bet you are excited for daughters graduation

Vicki, your vacation is coming up soon
Enjoy!

I never mean to overlook anyone on the SANs
If I did not include you in my shout out does not mean I’m not thinking of you

It really means I am old and getting forgetful

A round of hugs and happy days to all the homies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter