Sorry, no BWV cam this trip :( -- UPDATE it's back!

WDWguru

aka tivogirl, keeper of the live WDW webcams at ht
Looks like my twice-yearly live BWV cam is no more. I brought the router and cam as usual, but apparently they've locked down the outgoing connections and I am completely unable to ftp anything up to my server in any way. So, while I've got it all hooked up and everything, it simply won't load any photos to the page.

Since we're stuck here tomorrow for a while anyway, we'll keep fighting with it, and if we can get it to work I'll post the link!

I hope the day is a safe one for you and all who are down there.

Bobbi :flower:

oh gee - I will miss it!!! you have been so sweet these last few years to do that for us.

you take care of yourself. disney is a great place to be during hurricanes.

http://www.tivogirl.com/bwvcam

Great news- the ftp is working this morning so the cam is back! It's raining like crazy so the cam is inside the veranda doors and you can't see much, but as soon as it clears up I'll move it outside. Enjoy!

Sorry its raining, but kind of fun to see whats going on down there. Hope it clears out quickly for you.

Stay dry if you can. The storm is moving very fast so hopefully you will see sunshine tomorrow. I'll be at BWV in about 9 days. Meeting my parents who live in Naples, FL - They are safe, but shaken. Thanks for the webcam, it will give us something to look forward too. Have a good day.

thank you for alowing us to see what`s going on in our beloved world!!
Stay safe, and hope the sun returns for you soon!!!!! :wizard:

Thank you so much! I have to say, you are awesome! I always love seeing your live cams!

Hope you have a great trip, and stay safe! :earsboy:

It's already starting to lighten up outside and the rain has virtually stopped. I'd bet they're out assessing already and wouldn't be shocked if Epcot, MK, and Downtown are open by 2.

Thank you! I wish I were there, it's raining here too, and I'd rather have your view of the rain!

thanks kim! i love your webcams! i love looking at it while at work and wishing i were home at BWV.

Oh goodness I hope everyone and everything is doing ok ! Michelle

They opened Epcot and MK (and Downtown Disney) at 1 today. We headed to Epcot and it was pretty empty, but they weren't running the fastpass machines at any of the attractions. Also, guest services told us they weren't planning to open any of the food & wine booths. However, on the way out, we heard a guy at one of the booths telling someone they'd open about 5:30. With 40 and 50 minute standby waits, we went over to Downtown and are headed back to Epcot here in a bit, so we'll see if the booths are open.

It's an absolutely beautiful day today since the rain stopped. A little windy, but about 70 for a high and the sun came out for a couple of hours. We have the Segway tour tomorrow morning!

Wow, your night looks so clear, I'm glad the weather became nice. Enjoy your Segway tour, we have one coming up in January!

Thanks for the Disney fix- bet it's warmer there too than here is RI. Enjoy your trip now the worst is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter