Sorry, no BWV cam this trip :( -- UPDATE it's back!

Just an update to let you all know that tomorrow we move to OKW. The cam will remain up until about 7:30 or so (Orlando time) and then we'll hook it up at OKW when we get into our room there.

Just what I needed!! Thanks so much for going to the trouble of setting this up to share with all of us. It looks like it's cleared out nicely! Maybe good weather is your reward for sharing with us. :)

Tell 'em at OKW you need a nice view (golf course perhaps?) to share with the DVC junkies on-line!

I'm bummed that I missed the Boardwalk cam, but it's been a busy week and this was the first night I was able to check in. I see now that you've moved over to OKW. Glad you were able to get it hooked up and running. I always look forward to the webshots. Thanks so much for sharing!

Nancy :earsgirl:

I just saw the OKW view, it's a lovely one, thanks for putting it up for us!

Bobbi :flower:

Okay I couldn't guess what building you are in with that view.

please say! :goodvibes

hope your trip is everything you wanted it to be!

Hope you all enjoyed the cam - it seems to have been more reliable this trip than last. We were in building 36 at OKW, in a two bedroom on the second floor. We had a nice little waterway just behind us and a fairway beyond that. We'll be back at BWV in late April, so watch for the return of the webcam then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter