Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh, sorry I merged 2 threads and got the wrong title ROFL

trying to undo it :)

:confused: I logged on to vfk. I am so alone. No one else is there. No one hears me when I scream. No one answers the contact us form. Anyone else there like this. I have been stuck on a building and in a tree. I wonder if it has anything to do with me being in beta 5. Scodaddy, let me know when you see other people there. Then I will try to locate you and MagicShell. For right now, I am just so alone:scared:

:confused: I logged on to vfk. I am so alone. No one else is there. No one hears me when I scream. No one answers the contact us form. Anyone else there like this. I have been stuck on a building and in a tree. I wonder if it has anything to do with me being in beta 5. Scodaddy, let me know when you see other people there. Then I will try to locate you and MagicShell. For right now, I am just so alone:scared:

I have the same problem and Im in beta 2!

i completely understand i have been on vfk off and on for most of the day and have YET to see even one other person :( i can't wait until they fix these bugs and i can find my friends!! :)

i completely understand i have been on vfk off and on for most of the day and have YET to see even one other person :( i can't wait until they fix these bugs and i can find my friends!! :)

Heya Star :wave2: Welcome to the Dis, nice to see you. Just remember your not alone in being alone, not that it helps but we feel your pain. :hug:

Welcome Star, we all are having the "Lone Ranger" repeat. I have seen people off and on all day and had chat work some times and was thankful to have it work while VFK_Lion and Fin were in the same room with me. I am sure it will get better as time goes by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter