• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It now says Beta Day 3a for me on the loading screen and my toolbar
has been updated:

2nuk9ja.jpg

However I can still only use the chat feature for now.

To help make this experience more memorable, our graphic artists have created the "I Survived Day 1 Beta" shirt which you see here. Like the experiences we all shared, these shirts are destined to be rare. For everyone who got registered yesterday and also for those who register today, this "I Survived Day 1 Beta" shirt will be part of your wardrobe.

Thats What Its Says On The Homepage

I would think you would fix what is already broken for many (like not seeing people or being able to chat) before you add other features.

Ok - I'm on...now have the menu bar at the bottom today as opposed to yesterday I just had the text bar. Wild West is now open to me...couldn't get there yesterday. But I still can't see my words...not sure if that's not available until 10am, and I'm not seeing anyone else. But lovely music from Merlins...:wizard:

I would think you would fix what is already broken for many (like not seeing people or being able to chat) before you add other features.

I spent quite sometime last night talking to vfk_Panda and she assured me that they are not worried about adding other features at this time, they are focusing on making sure everyone can get on and see each other and chat while simultaneously working on getting us our screen names and friend lists up. They seem to be focusing there first.

Well I'm on now, got my name already, got the toolbar and...I can speak! woot! lol
Kim (Tigerbella)

w00t!!! I finally can talk!! And I was Pirate_Apples!!!

And then I changed rooms and I lost it all! :rotfl:

But I was there!!! :cool1:

And...of course as soon I step outside the words go away! rofl
And princess whoever it was that spoke to me sorry, i walked out just as
the words came up. lol
Kim

I could speak, too! Guest10667 (for my girl avatar)
Then...well it disappeared...
Then logged in as my boy avatar Guest 10700 and could see others text but not my own.

Kinda exciting actually...

Hi,

I got my title I am Bugdozer

Ink got his he is Slinkyman

Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter