Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they closed off part of the "kingdom" NVM I am waiting at the castle forecourt for anyone who might show up HINT HINT -

ETA - well, if I want for someone to show up, it wouldn't matter bc I can't talk outside my own room

How do we visit ppl's rooms?

Looks like they closed off part of the "kingdom" NVM I am waiting at the castle forecourt for anyone who might show up HINT HINT

Is that the room just outside the castle with the stairs going up into the castle? If so, i am there, but can't talk or see anybody.

Oh My!! My little Pirate_Apples just walked out of the room... but the room didn't change... I'll refresh so I'll be walking back again from the room and backyard... gimme a minute.

Sounds good. If it works out, maybe we can try to go to your room or my room to see if we can talk

YEAH for 5 minutes I could talk and See!!! Now back to being lonely! I met VFK Tiger in her cute green jacket and dark hair (I am so not a blonde) and then even she went silent!

Still waiting at castle forecourt for anyone who wants to join me. Also I am in the chat room of disboard right now to make it easier for us all to meet and talk

Arrrg, just exited castle forecourt and tried to re-enter it. Lost myself so now logging back in again

Morning all..:flower3:

Ok.. my hubby Space_Grumpy was on first this mornign..he couldn't talk at first still then about 30 mins later he could! He was all excited as he could finally talk! Buthe didn't have his name yet. But he did have the toolbar update on there

The we bring me up and I had my name PirateBell! yay and also the updated toolbar! It was cool to see my name and all. Then it all just died...could talk any more.. so guess they are working on more stuff! :)

I also don't care if they get te games goign yet.. I am more interedted in them getting our names and friends list and our inventory things like that.
But each day i log I see imporvements..si i really think they are doing pretty good!

So CoralHibiscus finally has her name. I was just able to say hi to someone but I'm not sure how long that will last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter