• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now believe the hosts are who they say they are. I am in a room with Sunny and she is talking about things that only Sunny would know. ie: the showdown she had a few days before VMK closed.

Wow, finally caught up.

I am one of the lonely people who can't even speak or see anyone else.

Are the hosts people who used to work on VMK or just VMK players who are working with the VFK people? Or ..?

I'm very excited by all this, even though I haven't seen anyone else. Keep the photos coming for us lonely people to look wistfully at! :)

I think anyone who's getting upset with the bugs and lack of things so far should just go make their own massively multiplayer interactive social community and see how long it takes them. Much kudos to the savvy people making this!

-Blackfaer (who used to be BlackHatFaer on VMK but can actually use his regular sig for this game because THEY didn't reject it!)
:cool1:

I now believe the hosts are who they say they are. I am in a room with Sunny and she is talking about things that only Sunny would know. ie: the showdown she had a few days before VMK closed.

Sunny was hilarious! I have screens caps of a lot of her cutting up which I will post as soon as I paste them into one picture:thumbsup2

s47z44.jpg

9tk7jm.jpg

Okay, so people are talking about Beta 1, Beta 2, and the website says something about betas 1-5.

How do you know which beta you are? As far as I can see, everything just says Beta with no numbers??:confused3

I dont know how "closed" the game really is, I put the login link in my favorites and logged in just now. They should probably put it in with the game and actually close everyone out. I could still refresh and play.

Here is the link if you are wondering: http://virtualfamilykingdom.com/login.php

Yeah, I'm still on. I kept waiting for it to close and kick me out... but it's been 40 minutes now.

Of course, there's not much for me to do at the moment since I can't speak or see anyone but me...:yay:

Yeah, I'm still on. I kept waiting for it to close and kick me out... but it's been 40 minutes now.

Of course, there's not much for me to do at the moment since I can't speak or see anyone but me...:yay:

i was doing that and when i tried to walk through a door, i disappeared and it froze up...guess that was it for the night for me :rotfl:

edit... 2:00 am EST Captains log date, diary entry...5.24.2008 * I just went back in the game, undetected. Im in my living room measuring for carpet.
**I tiptoed to the yard, feel like Im being watched
***shh stuck my head thru the wooden fence to check for staff. ouch, how do you remove splinters from a virtual ear?
****I kicked off my shoes and ran to the next room. Im next to what appears to be corn. Have to be on my guard i think it has ears
*****odd I seem to have wondered in to texas. Wow 2:10, no one in site. this is worse than a one horse town
****** captains log. No really there is a log here and now its mine
*******still in texas, i hear someone approaching, I'll dive in this plant.
********Make a mental note, never dive in a cactus
*********Im back at the corn @2:20am
**********I seem to be in another town. cobblestone streets, magic shop, I see a door here I think it says harry potters pad
* captains log diary entry.....quiet, very quiet, I cant see anyone, I cant see me talk either....
playing after 2:30am is exactly like open hours haha
**captain out, literally

ROFL same here.. but idk how many times I wanna walk through the kingdom alone lol.

i was doing that and when i tried to walk through a door, i disappeared and it froze up...guess that was it for the night for me :rotfl:

This makes me think and its been discussed before but.... are we even on the live game o_O maybe we really are just playing something like the alpha version until they can fix what needs to be fixed and they are still letting a small group of people play the live version. :confused3

The only thing I've noticed is that quite a few people are sometimes seeing everyone, sometimes seeing no one, sometimes can talk, sometimes can't. So I know at least there's a good chance I won't be alone for too long. And based on some things I've seen VFK people saying, I think the tech people are working on that as the first concern.

Good luck to them; I can't imagine the challenge involved in getting this off the ground so quickly!:thumbsup2

This makes me think and its been discussed before but.... are we even on the live game o_O maybe we really are just playing something like the alpha version until they can fix what needs to be fixed and they are still letting a small group of people play the live version. :confused3

someone asked what would happen when it closed, if it would do like VMK and VFK_Wolf said you will still be able to walk around but you will not be able to chat. :confused3

I didn't notice a rock. But I did notice a Pink Couch in the crossroads by the castle that looks a lot like a little grey rock. But it's clearly a Pink Couch, it says so.
:rolleyes1
:lmao: :rotfl2: :laughing:

Clearly!
:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

someone asked what would happen when it closed, if it would do like VMK and VFK_Wolf said you will still be able to walk around but you will not be able to chat. :confused3

Clearly!
:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Then what is the point of closing? LOL just close the whole game, not just the chat :rolleyes:

After going from room to room and empting and refilling them if needed.
I have way too many Pink Couches for one Best Buy Employee to handle. Some pink couches are pink soft and cozy and can be moved, however, if you would like to sit on it there will be an extra surcharge.(TBD) I have decided to masquerade tall grandfather clocks and pink buffet tables as pink couches also and can be bought for a discount. For the modest pick couch admirer I have another model it is small, hard, and grey but it most certainly is our most portable pink couch ever.
Be on the lookout :eek: for more PinkCouches before they are all gone!

Brought to you by a bored BBE! popcorn:: Who stayed up too late :happytv:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter