Southwest Airlines

Raysplus1

<font color=red>DIS-aholic<br><font color=blue>Tha
Does anyone know when Southwest is going to extend their dates for booking flights? We are flying June 8th and returning the 13th and are waiting to book our flights.

I believe it is always 5 months out. So you can book it on the 13th. I love SW, but if you're a planner, it can be frustrating!! :)

It could be quite a wait! We are flying to WDW the last week in April. All of our resort package was booked, but SW was only accepting reservations through April 4th. Just before Christmas they finally extended it to June. My advice, check the site daily (multiple times as we did) the day it opened up we had checked in the morning before leaving for work, when we got home discovered it had opened sometime in the middle of the day! We got 9 of the last 12 seats in the time frame we were looking for.

Good luck and have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter