Southwest Ding - Specials on Wednesday!

domco

Earning My Ears
Just got a Ding frm Southwest - they are celebrating 37 years of service on Wednesday and will be offering specials! No details yet.

Just got a Ding frm Southwest - they are celebrating 37 years of service on Wednesday and will be offering specials! No details yet.

Hi, I just noticed this also and came here to post. You beat me to it! But I am VERY interested and hoping for some GREAT deals! I LOVE SWA!!! Joan

I will be waiting all day too! popcorn:: I booked flights for sept using the promo code they offered when the rates were released, but now I want to add a few extra days onto our trip and of course the flights are $20 more each way. So, Im hoping to see them drop closer to what we are booked at.

I'm hoping for some awesome deals for my end of august vaca which is near to labor day!!! :cool1: :goodvibes

If the cost for my prepaid RT flight for Sept if cheaper than I've
already booked it for, can I get a credit or future flight?

yes - you can get a credit for the difference. the credit is good for 1 year.

you can do it thru the rapid reward portion of the site.
you follow the links
you need your confirmation #.

essentially, you enter your confirmation number and then book a new flight at he new price. the process cancels your old flight and creits you the difference.

if you need help, call 1 800 i fly swa and talk to rapid reward agent and they will walk you thru.

yes - you can get a credit for the difference. the credit is good for 1 year.

you can do it thru the rapid reward portion of the site.
you follow the links
you need your confirmation #.

essentially, you enter your confirmation number and then book a new flight at he new price. the process cancels your old flight and creits you the difference.

if you need help, call 1 800 i fly swa and talk to rapid reward agent and they will walk you thru.

Just to clarify a bit - the credit would be good for a year from the date of ORIGINAL purchase, not the date of change

Yes I got the info too this morning!:thumbsup2

Wonder when flights for Nov will be out....maybe Wed.???????:bitelip:

Funny, I got a great ding today! Saved us $44! I wonder if tomorrow brings even more promise? Or if that is it for me?

I'm reminded of the first time we flew SWA - It was their 30th anniversary special with $30 OW fares - We flew BDL - MCO for $75 RT all taxes and fees! Those were the good old days. Doubt we'll see $37 OW fares, but always happy to see any specials!

Our best deal form SW ding was May '07, SEA-SLC for $29 each way. The best ding rates prior to that was $69 each way. It was cheaper for 4 of us to fly than it was us to drive there. I'm hoping it's something similar.

well i've been waiting and my gut told me JUne would be the month i'd get a good deal. I sure hope so!. Now, I have to wait for june 26 to book for the dates i want Nov 15-23. I sure hope I get to participate in the fun.

BTW i'm on the west coast when will the specials show up my time 12am???? or sooner

There's no set schedule for when DINGS are released... sometimes early, sometimes mid-day, sometimes in the afternoon...

uuhg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm on vacation but dd and i both have appt tomorrow of all days! Postivive thinking that i will get the ding before i leave or when i get back home-lol!

Wonder when they will release the fares? I noticed on their website that WDW is their feature destination with rates from 69 each way. Of course, not for our airport, but maybe this will help someone else. I will be anxiously waiting here till they release their "special offers".

Ugh, I hope they release their "special offers" soon. I can't stand the waiting and hope it's something extra good!

I need to cancel all my meetings today so I can just sit at my computer and compulsively stare at my Ding icon all day long. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter