SPOILER tags and toppers

I didn't create the topper pieces - I ordered them from a talented girl I found on E.

GEDC1027-1.jpg

GEDC1026-1.jpg

GEDC1025-1.jpg

I just love the sewing on the mats. I am so glad you haven't stopped doing that.
The toppers are adorable.

More than. The requirements were one element with the topper. I used the shorter list of elements. Only one mat was required. I made more than needed also. ;)

More than. The requirements were one element with the topper. I used the shorter list of elements. Only one mat was required. I made more than needed also. ;)

Oh my goodness.......I have had a ball making two mats.....I didn't want people to be disappointed.

I've only gotten stuff for my own books, but now that you mention it, I'm kicking myself for not thinking of her for a few swaps that I was stumped on!

i am totally jumping off a bridge in the next 5 minutes if i don't get those trams right!!!!!OMG!!!!! i am making them white because that is their color, but i can't find my 12X12 cutting mats for my sidekick and i cant find what i want for the strip OMG!

OK! who has my 12X12 cutting pads for my sidekick!? give them back please!!!!
my mothers would say, "they don't have legs ya know!- so they did not get up and walk away. you must have put them somewhere!"

I have a long cutting die, but I keep forgetting to buy the mats to make it work.

I am completely stressing about my ITTBAB topper. It just isn't coming together the way I want. I think I'm just gonna go old school with it. Printing it on quality paper.

Anybody want to do my Mickey Head Ice Cream set? I think I'm going to cheat and change my topic if nobody claims it. I may go to just plain Mickey theme.

well here is my *stuff*

china group.....

IMG_9116.jpg

and my topper for my trams....

IMG_9125.jpg

and my tram..........

IMG_9131.jpg

IMG_9132.jpg

ok please tell me what you think. i was thinking maybe i should do a photo mat and put the tram on that?? i'm riding the fence on that.

is is ok?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter